Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lt albert holding out yet again. Whats new?

Default Lt albert holding out yet again. Whats new?

He was suppose to be a big loss

Never understood why
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Ha Ha! glad he is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    He was suppose to be a big loss

Never understood why
    I understood. Albert was the crutch for not drafting a LT in round 1. That crutch got obliterated in 2013. And I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed that.

Looks like Jacksonville will drafting an LT with their #1 pick. The fact that Miami traded him off for a seventh round pick says volumes.

He had roughly $18.4 million remaining on the 2 years of his contract. WTF is this idiot thinking...unless of course the Jaguars were trying to force him to renegotiate his contract. But as a 32 year old who hasn't played a full 16 game season since 2011 it's not like he had a whole lot of options. Jacksonville is the last stop of his career. If he wants a couple more years collecting a major paycheck he would be wise to sign whatever deal they offer.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    He had roughly $18.4 million remaining on the 2 years of his contract. WTF is this idiot thinking...unless of course the Jaguars were trying to force him to renegotiate his contract. But as a 32 year old who hasn't played a full 16 game season since 2011 it's not like he had a whole lot of options. Jacksonville is the last stop of his career. If he wants a couple more years collecting a major paycheck he would be wise to sign whatever deal they offer.
    It constantly amazes me how this fact escapes Albert every time. My question is this...If he does manage to get re-signed, and let's say Jacksonville drafts it's future LT this draft, will he pitch a fit the way he did when Fisher got drafted by KC, and demand to be the LT? I'd hope someone in the Jacksonville front office has some cojones and explain to him that if he requires drafting a backup, maybe he just needs to be a backup.

And as far as Albert being in the Pro Bowl after the 2015 season, that was a complete crock. It should have been Fisher. But Fisher probably will never be allowed to participate in the Pro Bowl (because it's stupid politics) regardless of how well he plays.

Hey dugstr and ctc......it appears that somebody out there feels more strongly about this than we do. LOL!!

balbert.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    It constantly amazes me how this fact escapes Albert every time. My question is this...If he does manage to get re-signed, and let's say Jacksonville drafts it's future LT this draft, will he pitch a fit the way he did when Fisher got drafted by KC, and demand to be the LT? I'd hope someone in the Jacksonville front office has some cojones and explain to him that if he requires drafting a backup, maybe he just needs to be a backup.
    Maybe he should just shut up, collect the paycheck they offer him and be glad he is getting it. It's not like he was any sort of G.O.A.T.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast