Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Playoff Scenarios

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    163
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Playoff Scenarios


    0 Not allowed!
    KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYOFF SCENARIOS

    As of Christmas Day, there are five different scenarios in which the Chiefs could qualify for the AFC Playoff Field as a Wild Card. Here’s a look . . .

    IF THE N.Y. JETS BEAT MIAMI

    Kansas City clinches a playoff berth:

    1) KC win + CIN loss or tie + DEN loss + TEN loss or tie

    IF MIAMI BEATS THE N.Y. JETS

    Kansas City clinches a playoff berth:

    1) KC win + NYJ loss or tie + CIN loss or tie + DEN loss

    2) KC win + NYJ loss or tie + CIN loss or tie + TEN loss or tie

    3) KC win + NYJ loss or tie + DEN loss + TEN loss or tie

    4) KC win + CIN loss or tie + DEN loss + TEN loss or tie

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Location
    betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.
    Posts
    1,258
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Playoff Scenarios


    0 Not allowed!
    you forgot to say;
    1) the chiefs have to hold their mouths right
    2) venus has to line up with pluto
    3)they actually have to beat the jags
    4)they have to play with some heart
    5) wake up from their dream world
    6) last but probable should be number 1,,,,,,FIRE QUEEN CARL!

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default Re: Playoff Scenarios


    0 Not allowed!
    wolfpack wrote:
    you forgot to say;
    1) the chiefs have to hold their mouths right
    2) venus has to line up with pluto
    3)they actually have to beat the jags
    4)they have to play with some heart
    5) wake up from their dream world
    6) last but probable should be number 1,,,,,,FIRE QUEEN CARL!
    Those were the other requirements that were yet to be mentioned. :-P :-D


  4. #4
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Playoff Scenarios


    0 Not allowed!
    IF N.Y. JETS BEAT MIAMI

    Kansas City can clinch a playoff berth with:

    * A win and a Cincinnati loss or tie and a Denver loss and a Tennessee loss or tie
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default Re: Playoff Scenarios


    0 Not allowed!
    Guru wrote:
    IF N.Y. JETS BEAT MIAMI

    Kansas City can clinch a playoff berth with:

    * A win and a Cincinnati loss or tie and a Denver loss and a Tennessee loss or tie
    We're done.


  6. #6
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Playoff Scenarios


    0 Not allowed!
    Chiefster wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    IF N.Y. JETS BEAT MIAMI

    Kansas City can clinch a playoff berth with:

    * A win and a Cincinnati loss or tie and a Denver loss and a Tennessee loss or tie
    We're done.
    Welll yeah!!1 DUH!!!
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default Re: Playoff Scenarios


    0 Not allowed!
    Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    IF N.Y. JETS BEAT MIAMI

    Kansas City can clinch a playoff berth with:

    * A win and a Cincinnati loss or tie and a Denver loss and a Tennessee loss or tie
    We're done.
    Welll yeah!!1 DUH!!!


  8. #8
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Playoff Scenarios


    0 Not allowed!
    Chiefster wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    IF N.Y. JETS BEAT MIAMI

    Kansas City can clinch a playoff berth with:

    * A win and a Cincinnati loss or tie and a Denver loss and a Tennessee loss or tie
    We're done.
    Welll yeah!!1 DUH!!!
    It could happen, looky here, the Jets did Beat Miami, so see we are on the road to the play offs, Bengals (8-7) loses to mighty Pitt (7-9) and Denvers (9-6) whole team comes down with Bird Flu, and loses to San Frannie (6-9) while the Titans (8-7) will lose to NE (11-4), and Voila, we ARE in the playoffs, after beating the Jaguars of course!!
    YAH! I cannot contain myself!! (grin)

    GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Jaguars!!

    8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    163
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Playoff Scenarios


    0 Not allowed!
    IMHO,
    Pitt will beat Cincy, NE will beat Tenn. That leaves the Denver/S.F. game. I don't know if NE has anything to play for though.

    Oh, did I mention that Jax game? I probably have the leaast amount of confidence in that one. We're going to need to pull something out of our arse.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default Re: Playoff Scenarios


    0 Not allowed!
    admin wrote:
    IMHO,
    Pitt will beat Cincy, NE will beat Tenn. That leaves the Denver/S.F. game. I don't know if NE has anything to play for though.

    Oh, did I mention that Jax game? I probably have the leaast amount of confidence in that one. We're going to need to pull something out of our arse.
    Agreed; even there at home with the aid of the 12th man we lost against Baltimore.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •