Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The times they are a-changin'

Default The times they are a-changin'

OK so it's a very OLD song title but it seems just right for what is happening to our Chiefs right now.

Poe...GONE. Maclin...GONE. JC...GONE. Think about that.

But it ain't over.

If Alex doesn't get us to the AFC Championship game this year he'll be GONE. I feel bad for him.

Justin Houston...If he doesn't have 15 or more sacks this year he will be GONE.

Tamba Hali...He's GONE at the end of this year. That one hurts me.

Eric Berry...He's not the best safety in the NFL but he gets paid as if he was. He deserves it because he is a ball-hawk and makes game-changing plays like nobody else. But if he doesn't keep up the game-changing plays he will be GONE at the end of 2018.

I'm sure there are more I can't think of right now.

Reid and Dorsey are doing the complete rebuild we all expected (but didn't happen) at the end of 2012 but they are doing it cautiously and spreading it out.

Since I am an "out-of-area" Chiefs fan the internet has let me follow the Chiefs much more than I ever could before when my only way to be a fan was through network games, Monday Night highlights and Monday newspapers. I have the luxury of living over 1,000 miles from KC but I get to keep far more "in touch" with the Chiefs than ever before. I LOVE IT! But knowing more can also be PAINFUL. THE TIMES THEY ARE A-CHANGIN'.

Can't seem to post on this thread now???? WTF? Well....This posted so let me try again.

I give up. Can't seem to reply to this thread using quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Can't seem to post on this thread now???? WTF? Well....This posted so let me try again.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    I give up. Can't seem to reply to this thread using quotes.
    I've had that happen to before on occasion. Not sure what it is.

Things will be interesting this upcoming season. I have no expectations, but give me a winning season and a sweep over the Donkeys and I'm happy.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    I've had that happen to before on occasion. Not sure what it is.

Things will be interesting this upcoming season. I have no expectations, but give me a winning season and a sweep over the Donkeys and I'm happy.
    Let's see if I can reply using quotes this time. Frustrated because I typed my reply twice. First time it got bounced. So I retyped it but copied it just in case. Bounced again. Tried twice to copy and paste it. Bounced twice more.

This season is a thing of mystery to me. JC gone, Poe gone, Maclin gone. Big question of what Houston will do this year. Alex playing with who knows what going on in his head. The GREAT UNKNOWN BRAY as our backup QB. I wouldn't make bets on this season even if I was using my worst enemy's money. I will say this though....if we have to go into a season with this much uncertainty then I think we probably have the best coach out there to lead us into uncertain times.

11-5, 1st Round Bye/w Division Win and a berth in the AFC Title game.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    11-5, 1st Round Bye/w Division Win and a berth in the AFC Title game.
    If that prediction turns out to be accurate then I owe you and your wife a night out at a fine restaurant. I SINCERELY HOPE that is a dinner I wind up paying for! You have a good track record on predictions and I hope this turns out to be the most amazingly accurate EVER!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12