Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Jaguars Smack Shack

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Jaguars Smack Shack


    0 Not allowed!
    I went to the Jaguars Smack Shack expecting to see how bad the Jax were going to beat KC, but instead I thought that somehow our board had gotten over on their board, by some wild glitch. We are playing the wrong QB, Our Wide Recievers are Bad, We have the same thing year after year, we deserve third place and to miss the play offs, I mean it blew my mind, maybe we aren't so bad after all, maybe we are in a tough division where the second and third place teams are 8-8 and 9-7, after wading through all the negatism over there I felt right at home, I see the same thing over here. (grin)

    GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Jaguars!!

    8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,082
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 442

    Default Re: Jaguars Smack Shack


    0 Not allowed!
    kenny1937 wrote:
    I went to the Jaguars Smack Shack expecting to see how bad the Jax were going to beat KC, but instead I thought that somehow our board had gotten over on their board, by some wild glitch. We are playing the wrong QB, Our Wide Recievers are Bad, We have the same thing year after year, we deserve third place and to miss the play offs, I mean it blew my mind, maybe we aren't so bad after all, maybe we are in a tough division where the second and third place teams are 8-8 and 9-7, after wading through all the negatism over there I felt right at home, I see the same thing over here.

    GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Jaguars!!

    8-) :pint:
    Don't delude yourself.


  3. #3
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Location
    betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.
    Posts
    1,258
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Jaguars Smack Shack


    0 Not allowed!
    they are about the same as us. their defense is, or i think, better than us. they win games they should and seem to lose games they shouldn`t. just by watching them on tv they seem to play with more heart. i use to say the chiefs should beat this team or that team,but any more i dont know. and that is not the way a good playoff team is.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,082
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 442

    Default Re: Jaguars Smack Shack


    0 Not allowed!
    wolfpack wrote:
    they are about the same as us. their defense is, or i think, better than us. they win games they should and seem to lose games they shouldn`t. just by watching them on tv they seem to play with more heart. i use to say the chiefs should beat this team or that team,but any more i dont know. and that is not the way a good playoff team is.
    Yup; so goes the life of a Chiefs fan.


  5. #5
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Jaguars Smack Shack


    0 Not allowed!
    I hope that it is a defensive struggle with our defense winning out and with the help of the twelth man, we pull it out. We may not make the playoffs, but 9-7 is not bad this year with the AFC being the toughest league in the NFL. I think the AFC takes the SuperBowl.

    GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Jaguars!!

    8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,082
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 442

    Default Re: Jaguars Smack Shack


    0 Not allowed!
    kenny1937 wrote:
    I hope that it is a defensive struggle with our defense winning out and with the help of the twelth man, we pull it out. We may not make the playoffs, but 9-7 is not bad this year with the AFC being the toughest league in the NFL. I think the AFC takes the SuperBowl.

    GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Jaguars!!

    8-) :pint:

    The 12th man couldn't help us get a win against Baltimore.


  7. #7
    Member Since
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    163
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Jaguars Smack Shack


    0 Not allowed!
    kenny1937 wrote:
    I hope that it is a defensive struggle with our defense winning out and with the help of the twelth man, we pull it out. We may not make the playoffs, but 9-7 is not bad this year with the AFC being the toughest league in the NFL. I think the AFC takes the SuperBowl.

    GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Jaguars!!

    8-) :pint:
    I'm guessing our defense will get torched by the run in this game. I agree with you though that the AFC was the better conference this year. It has been for several years in a row. I think you could make a case for the AFC West being the toughest division in football.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,082
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 442

    Default Re: Jaguars Smack Shack


    0 Not allowed!
    admin wrote:
    kenny1937 wrote:
    I hope that it is a defensive struggle with our defense winning out and with the help of the twelth man, we pull it out. We may not make the playoffs, but 9-7 is not bad this year with the AFC being the toughest league in the NFL. I think the AFC takes the SuperBowl.

    GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Jaguars!!

    8-) :pint:
    I'm guessing our defense will get torched by the run in this game. I agree with you though that the AFC was the better conference this year. It has been for several years in a row. I think you could make a case for the AFC West being the toughest division in football.
    Well, with the exception of the Faders, who really should have beaten us at Arrowhead this season.


  9. #9
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Jaguars Smack Shack


    0 Not allowed!
    admin wrote:
    kenny1937 wrote:
    I hope that it is a defensive struggle with our defense winning out and with the help of the twelth man, we pull it out. We may not make the playoffs, but 9-7 is not bad this year with the AFC being the toughest league in the NFL. I think the AFC takes the SuperBowl.

    GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Jaguars!!

    8-) :pint:
    I'm guessing our defense will get torched by the run in this game. I agree with you though that the AFC was the better conference this year. It has been for several years in a row. I think you could make a case for the AFC West being the toughest division in football.
    Yes Coach, I agree with your assessment, I can only hope that the defense shows up, they have a tough defense and to win this game we are going to have to match them. Mike (Wake up in the projection booth) however you spell your last name, you are going to have to call the best game of your short career as Offensive Co-ordinator. If not, it is 8-8, but I still love my Chiefs anyway.

    GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Jaguars!!

    8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,082
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 442

    Default Re: Jaguars Smack Shack


    0 Not allowed!
    kenny1937 wrote:

    Yes Coach, I agree with your assessment, I can only hope that the defense shows up, they have a tough defense and to win this game we are going to have to match them. Mike (Wake up in the projection booth) however you spell your last name, you are going to have to call the best game of your short career as Offensive Co-ordinator. If not, it is 8-8, but I still love my Chiefs anyway.

    GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Jaguars!!

    8-) :pint:
    Meh, 8-8, 9-7; it's still another season without a playoff appearance.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •