Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jaguars Smack Shack

Default Jaguars Smack Shack

I went to the Jaguars Smack Shack expecting to see how bad the Jax were going to beat KC, but instead I thought that somehow our board had gotten over on their board, by some wild glitch. We are playing the wrong QB, Our Wide Recievers are Bad, We have the same thing year after year, we deserve third place and to miss the play offs, I mean it blew my mind, maybe we aren't so bad after all, maybe we are in a tough division where the second and third place teams are 8-8 and 9-7, after wading through all the negatism over there I felt right at home, I see the same thing over here. (grin)

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Jaguars!!

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default Re: Jaguars Smack Shack

9-7 isnt a good year when you were 10-6 the year before. other than the 13-3 or the 6-10 years it seems we are always 8-8 to 10-6. unless we start totally rebuilding right from the bottom up ,these records are the same broken records. at least with the 6-10 or worse you can draft higher and really rebuild.

FIRE QUEEN CARL!!!! START THE REBUILDING RIGHT!

We need Balanced Rebuilding, both the offense and defense make up the team, we have to fill gaps in both, the Chiefs seem to work on just one or the other, let's rebuild right just as you said, starting with the "Weakest Link" you know who. (grin)

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

Well if you would have told me that our playoff hopes would be alive right up to the Denver SanFran game, I would have told you that you were at the very least completely nuts.

Chiefs' playoff hopes are leading the Broncos' by four!?!?!?
    ERRRR!!!!! MAKE tHAT SEVEN!!!

Dammit!! Overtime, who's gonna win the coin toss?

Donkos win the toss. $%^&*^%$#!!!!!!

D-FENSE!!! STOMP! STOMP!

First and ten at the eleven....49ers!!!

O-FENSE!!! STOMP! STOMP!

Looks like the niners need about twenty more yards for a field goal attempt!

Oh,NO!!! Back on the defensive.

Wow!!! The Niners are getting the ball back!

And, with the ball out near the fourty, too. Thirty yards and they'll be in range.

THEY ARE IN FIELD GOAL RANGE!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHH-HAAAAA-HAAAAA-HAAAAA-HAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9ners win! CHIEFS ARE IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Dream the impossible Dream, nobody even the Board here thought we had a chance to make the playoffs, guess What, It happened, now we will all lament the fact we have to play Manning and the Colts, I have learned in my years following the NFL that anything can happen, including the possible win over the Colts, road game or not. So I am going to celebrate on a upbeat note and say: GO CHIEFS :hammer: Indy!!

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12