Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jaguars Smack Shack

Default Jaguars Smack Shack

I went to the Jaguars Smack Shack expecting to see how bad the Jax were going to beat KC, but instead I thought that somehow our board had gotten over on their board, by some wild glitch. We are playing the wrong QB, Our Wide Recievers are Bad, We have the same thing year after year, we deserve third place and to miss the play offs, I mean it blew my mind, maybe we aren't so bad after all, maybe we are in a tough division where the second and third place teams are 8-8 and 9-7, after wading through all the negatism over there I felt right at home, I see the same thing over here. (grin)

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Jaguars!!

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Default Re: Jaguars Smack Shack

kenny1937 wrote:
    I went to the Jaguars Smack Shack expecting to see how bad the Jax were going to beat KC, but instead I thought that somehow our board had gotten over on their board, by some wild glitch. We are playing the wrong QB, Our Wide Recievers are Bad, We have the same thing year after year, we deserve third place and to miss the play offs, I mean it blew my mind, maybe we aren't so bad after all, maybe we are in a tough division where the second and third place teams are 8-8 and 9-7, after wading through all the negatism over there I felt right at home, I see the same thing over here.

Don't delude yourself.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

they are about the same as us. their defense is, or i think, better than us. they win games they should and seem to lose games they shouldn`t. just by watching them on tv they seem to play with more heart. i use to say the chiefs should beat this team or that team,but any more i dont know. and that is not the way a good playoff team is.

wolfpack wrote:
    they are about the same as us. their defense is, or i think, better than us. they win games they should and seem to lose games they shouldn`t. just by watching them on tv they seem to play with more heart. i use to say the chiefs should beat this team or that team,but any more i dont know. and that is not the way a good playoff team is.
    Yup; so goes the life of a Chiefs fan.

I hope that it is a defensive struggle with our defense winning out and with the help of the twelth man, we pull it out. We may not make the playoffs, but 9-7 is not bad this year with the AFC being the toughest league in the NFL. I think the AFC takes the SuperBowl.

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

kenny1937 wrote:
    I hope that it is a defensive struggle with our defense winning out and with the help of the twelth man, we pull it out. We may not make the playoffs, but 9-7 is not bad this year with the AFC being the toughest league in the NFL. I think the AFC takes the SuperBowl.

The 12th man couldn't help us get a win against Baltimore.

kenny1937 wrote:

I'm guessing our defense will get torched by the run in this game. I agree with you though that the AFC was the better conference this year. It has been for several years in a row. I think you could make a case for the AFC West being the toughest division in football.

admin wrote:
    kenny1937 wrote:

I'm guessing our defense will get torched by the run in this game. I agree with you though that the AFC was the better conference this year. It has been for several years in a row. I think you could make a case for the AFC West being the toughest division in football.
    Well, with the exception of the Faders, who really should have beaten us at Arrowhead this season.

admin wrote:
    kenny1937 wrote:

Yes Coach, I agree with your assessment, I can only hope that the defense shows up, they have a tough defense and to win this game we are going to have to match them. Mike (Wake up in the projection booth) however you spell your last name, you are going to have to call the best game of your short career as Offensive Co-ordinator. If not, it is 8-8, but I still love my Chiefs anyway.

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

kenny1937 wrote:

Yes Coach, I agree with your assessment, I can only hope that the defense shows up, they have a tough defense and to win this game we are going to have to match them. Mike (Wake up in the projection booth) however you spell your last name, you are going to have to call the best game of your short career as Offensive Co-ordinator. If not, it is 8-8, but I still love my Chiefs anyway.

Meh, 8-8, 9-7; it's still another season without a playoff appearance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast