Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Huard Must Go!

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default Huard Must Go!

haurd must be beneched! period! that is all.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

my girlfriend anaeelbackwards is at the game right now and shes walking out to the parking lot and said everyone is chanting "BRODIE BRODIE BRODIE" i don't really approve of people chanting it during the game, which did any of you guys hear that? but i agree put brodie in already. atleast the next game so he'll have a game under his belt before we get whooped by peyton and crew.... our defense cannot hold offenses for long and wait for our horrible offense to score in which tehy cannot...

gotta love Damon Huard. 2 picks to the middle of the field. classic. You'd think the older more experienced QB wouldn't be making those kinds of decisions and throws.

If Croyle was making these mistakes, at least he'd be gaining experience. Huard is so past his prime, it's not even funny.

I finally agree it is time for Brodie. I was thinking to myself when that last drive started, I'm glad Huard is the starter. He's less likely to throw an interception that would end the game. Then wham, three plays later Huard throws a pick. I don't think that Brodie is going to come in and light it up though. The O-line is getting punched in the face on almost every play. Huard, Croyle, it doesn't really matter. Might as well start getting the rookie some reps.

I'd say there is a very good chance that Brodie will start next week.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    gotta love Damon Huard. 2 picks to the middle of the field. classic. You'd think the older more experienced QB wouldn't be making those kinds of decisions and throws.

If Croyle was making these mistakes, at least he'd be gaining experience. Huard is so past his prime, it's not even funny.

i mean hell during they game they were putting him in the same sentence with dan marino... that was ages ago. what was that year 2000? its 2007, put our first rounder in for petes sake.

I think he was a 3rd rounder.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=610&dateline=11923981  67

Knew the Broyle fans would be back - lol ! Dont mind the fact that the recievers ran sh**ty routes and the Mcintosh is a slow fat ******* !

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxHERO View Post
    i mean hell during they game they were putting him in the same sentence with dan marino... that was ages ago. what was that year 2000? its 2007, put our first rounder in for petes sake.
    we have a first rounder?

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

broidie will throw picks but i can live with him throwing them. at least he has the arm to throw down field.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I finally agree it is time for Brodie. I was thinking to myself when that last drive started, I'm glad Huard is the starter. He's less likely to throw an interception that would end the game. Then wham, three plays later Huard throws a pick. I don't think that Brodie is going to come in and light it up though. The O-line is getting punched in the face on almost every play. Huard, Croyle, it doesn't really matter. Might as well start getting the rookie some reps.

I'd say there is a very good chance that Brodie will start next week.
    We are still in first place. No way Croyle starts. And that SUCKS>
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast