Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Worst Call By Official..

Default Worst Call By Official..

Was the interference call on Woodson in the 2nd half...didn't matter, the world champions didn't need it...VICTORY...TITLE TOWN WINS! YOU GUYS ARE SUCH LOSERs, WHEN THE RUBBER MEETS THE ROAD...THE LITTLE INDIAN GIRLS BEND OVER AND TAKE IT...DON'T GET MAD, THEY JUST WANT TO BLEED OUT OF THERE A$$ THE TEAMS FAVORATE COLOR...BLOOD RED!!
    Drink of the day: BLOODY MARY, BLOODY TAMPON!
    AHAHAHAHAAHAHHA
    LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HAHAAHHHHAHHAH
    LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AHHAHAHHAAHHHAHH
    NO ONE HAS SCORED MORE THAN 20 PTS..EXCEPT...THE CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD...THE GREEN BAY PACKERS...........DRINK OF THE DAY...
    BLOODY WHATEVER...DRINK IT UP BIT$ES...DRINK IT UP...AHAHHAAHHHAAHHH

Boy, you give Packer fans a really bad name.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Kinda nice even my little one in kindergarten can spell red.

Way to show how to be a troll.

Thanks for showing your intelligence, now go back to Wisconsin.

i thought the indianapolis colts were world champs?

what a tool!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Boy, you give Packer fans a really bad name.
    Another Pack fan here. That guy is sad. There are always guys like that, but it is disappointing nonetheless.

It was a crazy game today and you guys have a whole lot of nice parts to your team. Actually, you got some really impressive players all over the D and at the skill positions on O.

With a good draft, some O-line, a corner... you guys will really have some potential.

Maybe I'm nuts, but I didn't think Huard was all that bad. He made some really nice throws. Has TG had this many yards this year? I don't know how much of that is TG, how much Huard, and/or how much poor coverage, but he looked like a man among men today. The Webb (i think) where he got his foot out could have been a reception if he had dragged his feet.

Anyway, props from me...

Quote Originally Posted by olpete View Post
    Another Pack fan here. That guy is sad. There are always guys like that, but it is disappointing nonetheless.

It was a crazy game today and you guys have a whole lot of nice parts to your team. Actually, you got some really impressive players all over the D and at the skill positions on O.

With a good draft, some O-line, a corner... you guys will really have some potential.

Maybe I'm nuts, but I didn't think Huard was all that bad. He made some really nice throws. Has TG had this many yards this year? I don't know how much of that is TG, how much Huard, and/or how much poor coverage, but he looked like a man among men today. The Webb (i think) where he got his foot out could have been a reception if he had dragged his feet.

Anyway, props from me...
    Thanks for the respect olpete.

Tony Gonzalez has been having another Pro Bowl year. He has several 100+ yard games, and at least 3 or 4 TD catches.

Huard did make some nice throws, but we all agree his not the future of the Chiefs, and if he is gonna make the same mistakes as Brodie Croyle, it is becoming a consensus to start Croyle and get him some playing time.

Others on the site will completely disagree with this opinion, and they have valid reasons. I am just trying to state my opinion in a respectful way, because I am ready to see the Chiefs sink or swim with Croyle.

Stats, or no stats, what I saw today was inexcusable from Huard. The final play of the game the defender was 5 yards away from him and Huard just bent over and waited for the hit. He didn't throw the ball away, or even try to scramble.

The guy has been beat up too much because of our O line, and we need someone who has just a little bit of scramble so that we can retain the lead in the West.

Thank God for Adrian Peterson, and whoever was responsible for the drubbing of the Broncos today.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Huard did make some nice throws, but we all agree his not the future of the Chiefs, and if he is gonna make the same mistakes as Brodie Croyle, it is becoming a consensus to start Croyle and get him some playing time.

Thank God for Adrian Peterson, and whoever was responsible for the drubbing of the Broncos today.
    If Croyle is the guy, this could be all good, but if you guys go into the draft looking for a QB, maybe not. I know its kind of heresy to not want to win, but there will be two teams, Chicago and Minny, just in our division who are almost certainly shopping for a QB.

Quote Originally Posted by olpete View Post
    If Croyle is the guy, this could be all good, but if you guys go into the draft looking for a QB, maybe not. I know its kind of heresy to not want to win, but there will be two teams, Chicago and Minny, just in our division who are almost certainly shopping for a QB.
    That is the problem here in KC.

Some fans want to see IF Brodie Croyle is the future or not.

Some think that he is still not ready, and needs the time on the sidelines to learn the position a little better.

I would like to see him put in the game and find out.

I don't know that he will save us, but I don't see anything else besides a QB change can help the offense.

Chief31 I know you disagree with this, and m0ef0e too, but I can't stand to see Huard just cover the ball and crouch down and wait for a sack when a defender is still 5 yards away. He needs to be able to scramble a little bit with this horrible offensive line.

No disrespect meant guys. Don't take it the wrong way.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Thanks for the respect olpete.

Tony Gonzalez has been having another Pro Bowl year. He has several 100+ yard games, and at least 3 or 4 TD catches.

Others on the site will completely disagree with this opinion, and they have valid reasons. I am just trying to state my opinion in a respectful way, because I am ready to see the Chiefs sink or swim with Croyle.

Stats, or no stats, what I saw today was inexcusable from Huard. The final play of the game the defender was 5 yards away from him and Huard just bent over and waited for the hit. He didn't throw the ball away, or even try to scramble.

The guy has been beat up too much because of our O line, and we need someone who has just a little bit of scramble so that we can retain the lead in the West.

I would have loved to see him actually gain some yards on his own on a few plays.... come on huard..what are those things under yo hips!!

S

That is the problem here in KC.

Some fans want to see IF Brodie Croyle is the future or not.

Some think that he is still not ready, and needs the time on the sidelines to learn the position a little better.

I would like to see him put in the game and find out.

I don't know that he will save us, but I don't see anything else besides a QB change can help the offense.

Right there. ^ It's the idea that some miracle quarterback can save this offense, even with no running game, no protection, and a sketchy, at best, offensive gameplan/philosophy, that baffles me.

Chief31 I know you disagree with this, and m0ef0e too, but I can't stand to see Huard just cover the ball and crouch down and wait for a sack when a defender is still 5 yards away. He needs to be able to scramble a little bit with this horrible offensive line.

No disrespect meant guys. Don't take it the wrong way.
    Stop trying to be so nice!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast