Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Huard sucked, but the defense sucked more.

Default Huard sucked, but the defense sucked more.

Huard wasn't very good at all today, he made bad decisions, and a lot of bad throws that the receivers had to bail him out on a lot of them. However, we still should have won the game, regardless of Huard's big interception at the end. Our, usually insane, defense blew it at the end against a deep ball by Favre. They should have seen this coming a mile away, but somehow, our defense is just that stupid. They already got us once with it in the game, it's how they've been winning most of their games, yet we give it up at the worst possible time for a game-deciding TD. It was inexcusable and the defense should be ripped a new one for the overall performance, just in the 4th quarter. We did get two turnovers, one was pretty huge, other than that, I wasn't impressed. Our defense has played better than this, and I wanna see it next week against the Broncos. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

Guess what. No. We are not there yet, but I am about to pull this thing over and say "to he** with it, we're here." You appearently have no interest in getting to where we are going, so yes. We are there. Now get out!
    What? Either I missed this movie, or you need to read your posts before hitting submit.

anyone who thinks the D played bad or blame the D is DEAD WRONG.

I think the key stat to our team's success this year is that the D is the best in the NFL defending the red zone...or at least were before this game.

Also, before this game, the Chiefs were the ONLY team in the nfl not to let their opponent score more than 20 points.

Every team is going to lose some games, and today's game was not a must win. We simply played one of the best teams in the NFL and one of the all-time greatest qbs who is known for his long bomb throws.

Don't be too mad about this game. Our team looked good and intimidating. They look like a real threat and our defense is coming together, no, they did not play bad. Open your eyes. We played good and lost to a great team.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    What? Either I missed this movie, or you need to read your posts before hitting submit.
    Who is gonna be responsible? So far nobody takes credit for our terrible display of offense!

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    It is an ongoing thing in regards to the "Croyle now!" threads.

I said that the "Croyle now!" bunch reminded me of a bunch of kids in the backseat repeating, over and over, "Are we there yet?". Then, after each response, I close with "No. We are not there yet.".

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    anyone who thinks the D played bad or blame the D is DEAD WRONG.

I think the key stat to our team's success this year is that the D is the best in the NFL defending the red zone...or at least were before this game.

Also, before this game, the Chiefs were the ONLY team in the nfl not to let their opponent score more than 20 points.

Every team is going to lose some games, and today's game was not a must win. We simply played one of the best teams in the NFL and one of the all-time greatest qbs who is known for his long bomb throws.

Don't be too mad about this game. Our team looked good and intimidating. They look like a real threat and our defense is coming together, no, they did not play bad. Open your eyes. We played good and lost to a great team.
    The D did its job! But our offense didnt come close! If you have "the D is the best in the NFL defending the red zone...or at least were before this game." Then you should not lose a game like this! Face it, our offense is horrible and in need of a dramatic change! Maybe if Priest can start that may help get a running game started but we have no consistant offense what so ever!!
    Our defense isnt scoring therefore we "will" lose unless our offense can get better!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    It is an ongoing thing in regards to the "Croyle now!" threads.

I said that the "Croyle now!" bunch reminded me of a bunch of kids in the backseat repeating, over and over, "Are we there yet?". Then, after each response, I close with "No. We are not there yet.".
    well quit thinking that you are for sure right that croyle will go in there and suck it up.

We are asking for croyle because we think he might be able to turn our offense around.

and because YOu dont agree, YOU have to insult the rest of the people here asking for croyle with your analogy of us being kids in the back seat. good stuff buddy.

You know your ***Mods edit***. haha. keep crying like the little baby you are. You need to go find a board where people share your wacko opinions.

If a tree falls down in the forest, and you are there to witness it, did it really fall down?

if huard plays a bad game, and you are there to see it in person, did he really play a bad game?

how many interceptions has he thrown this year? how many touchdowns?

time for a change.
    Last edited by chief31; 11-04-2007 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    well quit thinking that you are for sure right that croyle will go in there and suck it up.

Well, I don't want Huard to keep starting because I am convinced that Croyle will play poorly, Jr. I want Huard to continue to start because he is doing a good job, considering the offense that he is being given.

We are asking for croyle because we think he might be able to turn our offense around.

And I am asking for him to stay on the sidelines until we can protect him, the season is lost, or Huard actually plays a poor game, or two.

and because YOu dont agree, YOU have to insult the rest of the people here asking for croyle with your analogy of us being kids in the back seat. good stuff buddy.

But you keep acting like kids in the backseat. We have played eight games and after each of them I have been hearing how poorly Huard played. Not so much the offensive line, not so much that there is no running game, not so much that the game-planning is weak, and not so much that the offensive philosophy is designed to be weak. Just that Huard is the problem.

You know your ***Mods edit***. haha. keep crying like the little baby you are. You need to go find a board where people share your wacko opinions.

Oh no!!! An internet tough guy.

If a tree falls down in the forest, and you are there to witness it, did it really fall down?

if huard plays a bad game, and you are there to see it in person, did he really play a bad game?

He got 22 points with a horrible offense. Period.

how many interceptions has he thrown this year? how many touchdowns?

How many times has he been sacked, pressured, hit as he throws? How many times has he been in second/third and long because of a poor running game?

time for a change.
    Well, maybe you should call Momma, because I am not changing you.

P.S. I am getting real tired of telling you about the cussing. It takes very little effort to go back and edit your own post. Try it. I assure you that it is easy.

I already said it, the defense played alright until the 4th quarter, that's when it all matters most. The offense wasn't very good at first, so what? They still scored 22 points in the end, normally I expect to win by scoring that many points with our defense. I know the Packers are a great team, but we had them if we had just stopped them on one drive, and we gave up the bomb. That's hard to swallow. Again, everyone is saying "BOOOH HUARD, YOU SUCK THROW ANOTHER PICK WHY DON'T YA, THEN CROYLE MAY COME IN!", come on, do you guys really expect this guy to perform like Brady or Manning every time it's a last drive with the game on the line? I sure don't! I knew if the Packers had taken the lead, they would win in that final 5 minutes. I was just hoping the defense would stop them, but they didn't. Hopefully, that won't happen again, and we'll go back to our brick-wall like defense next week!

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I already said it, the defense played alright until the 4th quarter, that's when it all matters most. The offense wasn't very good at first, so what? They still scored 22 points in the end, normally I expect to win by scoring that many points with our defense. I know the Packers are a great team, but we had them if we had just stopped them on one drive, and we gave up the bomb. That's hard to swallow. Again, everyone is saying "BOOOH HUARD, YOU SUCK THROW ANOTHER PICK WHY DON'T YA, THEN CROYLE MAY COME IN!", come on, do you guys really expect this guy to perform like Brady or Manning every time it's a last drive with the game on the line? I sure don't! I knew if the Packers had taken the lead, they would win in that final 5 minutes. I was just hoping the defense would stop them, but they didn't. Hopefully, that won't happen again, and we'll go back to our brick-wall like defense next week!
    Yes but how long can you rely on your defense to "Save The Game"? We need an offense and if it means taking chances with Croyle or anyone for that matter we need to try somthing! Obviously nothing has worked to this point!

And what do you expect, our defense to stop Favre, Manning, Brady?

WE NEED A OFFENSE! We need a spark , somthing to get us going and NOT in the seocond half! PLAY ONE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    i thought the turning point of the game...or i should say what ended the game for the chiefs was when the packers challenged webbs catch and won the challenge. Had webb got both feet in, the game would have ended MUCH different. The nfl is a game of yards and inches. We didnt get that play. we lost to a good team. Not sure why everyoen is overreacting.

I think some major changes could help this team, starting with QB, but even so, we are where we need to be, in first.

what is our goal for the year? to make the playoffs...or to win it all?

i sure dont think we have a realistic shot at winning it all behind huards arm so i think our goal right now is to win the afc west and gain experience for the future of this YOUNG team.

yeah, it sucks being in a year where you are not competing for the super bowl, but that is the year we are in, the rebuilding process.

...but sadly we are currently rebuilding around a 34 year old back up quarterback.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast