Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Huard sucked, but the defense sucked more.

Default Huard sucked, but the defense sucked more.

Huard wasn't very good at all today, he made bad decisions, and a lot of bad throws that the receivers had to bail him out on a lot of them. However, we still should have won the game, regardless of Huard's big interception at the end. Our, usually insane, defense blew it at the end against a deep ball by Favre. They should have seen this coming a mile away, but somehow, our defense is just that stupid. They already got us once with it in the game, it's how they've been winning most of their games, yet we give it up at the worst possible time for a game-deciding TD. It was inexcusable and the defense should be ripped a new one for the overall performance, just in the 4th quarter. We did get two turnovers, one was pretty huge, other than that, I wasn't impressed. Our defense has played better than this, and I wanna see it next week against the Broncos. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    i thought the turning point of the game...or i should say what ended the game for the chiefs was when the packers challenged webbs catch and won the challenge. Had webb got both feet in, the game would have ended MUCH different. The nfl is a game of yards and inches. We didnt get that play. we lost to a good team. Not sure why everyoen is overreacting.

I think some major changes could help this team, starting with QB, but even so, we are where we need to be, in first.

what is our goal for the year? to make the playoffs...or to win it all?

i sure dont think we have a realistic shot at winning it all behind huards arm so i think our goal right now is to win the afc west and gain experience for the future of this YOUNG team.

yeah, it sucks being in a year where you are not competing for the super bowl, but that is the year we are in, the rebuilding process.

...but sadly we are currently rebuilding around a 34 year old back up quarterback.
    True that is! We've already won too many to get a decent pick, but I wanna see some change. I wanna see a two sided team. Not just defense!

We aren't the Colts or Patriots, our offense is what it is, we just have to win with what we got.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    We aren't the Colts or Patriots, our offense is what it is, we just have to win with what we got.
    Well today we lost with what we have. So maybee we think about changing things around? Doing somthing different?

Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    Well today we lost with what we have. So maybee we think about changing things around? Doing somthing different?
    How about if we make the experimental changes to the actual problem areas. They would be located on the offensive line. We could just replace a couple of guys with their backups and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    How about if we make the experimental changes to the actual problem areas. They would be located on the offensive line. We could just replace a couple of guys with their backups and see what happens.
    Post of the month.

Why has no one else (the Chiefs coaches, or myself) thought of that?

Cuz this just ain't working!

Who is next on the depth chart?

Have you checked them out?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Exactly! They couldn't do any worse!

Good reply!

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Next on the depth chart is

Herb Taylor (didn't even know who he was or that he was on the team) Backing up Waters)

Rudy Niswanger (heard he may end up being great and he is about ready to be a starter but dont know where I heard it) Backing up Wiegmann and Welbourn.

Turley is backing up Terry

And Svitek is backing up McIntosh. I think Svitek has played but dont think he has done too good either.

I'd put in Niswanger for Welbourn or Wiegman. None of those two have really done all that well this season, the problem with putting new guys in, is that they have to adjust to each other and work together, which could make things worse in the short-term.

Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Post of the month.

Why has no one else (the Chiefs coaches, or myself) thought of that?

Cuz this just ain't working!

Who is next on the depth chart?

Have you checked them out?
    Appearently, we can try Wil Svitek and Herb Taylor.

OMG, it's worse than I thought.

I've seen very little of the rookie Herb Taylor, bur he was a sixth round pick, and Svitek was horrible when I last saw him.

Appearently, we can try Wil Svitek and Herb Taylor.

OMG, it's worse than I thought.

I've seen very little of the rookie Herb Taylor, bur he was a sixth round pick, and Svitek was horrible when I last saw him.
    Lets just start Croyle and air it out!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast