Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Huard sucked, but the defense sucked more.

Default Huard sucked, but the defense sucked more.

Huard wasn't very good at all today, he made bad decisions, and a lot of bad throws that the receivers had to bail him out on a lot of them. However, we still should have won the game, regardless of Huard's big interception at the end. Our, usually insane, defense blew it at the end against a deep ball by Favre. They should have seen this coming a mile away, but somehow, our defense is just that stupid. They already got us once with it in the game, it's how they've been winning most of their games, yet we give it up at the worst possible time for a game-deciding TD. It was inexcusable and the defense should be ripped a new one for the overall performance, just in the 4th quarter. We did get two turnovers, one was pretty huge, other than that, I wasn't impressed. Our defense has played better than this, and I wanna see it next week against the Broncos. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Appearently, we can try Wil Svitek and Herb Taylor.

OMG, it's worse than I thought.

I've seen very little of the rookie Herb Taylor, bur he was a sixth round pick, and Svitek was horrible when I last saw him.
    Seriously.

Why is it you telling us this stuff, rather than the "media"?

Is it so boring to be analyzing Offensive lines that there is nothing in print besides your analysis?

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Seriously.

Why is it you telling us this stuff, rather than the "media"?

Is it so boring to be analyzing Offensive lines that there is nothing in print besides your analysis?

That's the main reason that you don't hear it from the media too often. Most people find offensive line play to be boring, so why report on it.

That's the main reason that you don't hear it from the media too often. Most people find offensive line play to be boring, so why report on it.
    So the most important part of the offense is ignored to make highlights of sacks, interceptions, and great passes from the QB?

Seems biased.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    So the most important part of the offense is ignored to make highlights of sacks, interceptions, and great passes from the QB?

Seems biased.
    It's just popularity.Just like people blaming Huard for everything, and people who are bashing LJs play lately. I only seem to bash LJs play because I predicted that without Will, Willie and T-Rich, this would happen to him.

It's just popularity.Just like people blaming Huard for everything, and people who are bashing LJs play lately. I only seem to bash LJs play because I predicted that without Will, Willie and T-Rich, this would happen to him.
    LJ's used to having a screen. Priest looked good running to th outside a few times today. Did you see him line up at the WR position?
    Everything happens for a reason.

If people don't know that the base of your offense is your line then I guess there is no telling them.

The D I am not so educated on, but I see what you mean about getting away from the O linemen.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    LJ's used to having a screen. Priest looked good running to th outside a few times today. Did you see him line up at the WR position?
    I did not. I will have to look for that one. I also thought he looked very good, in limited action. His numbers didn't exactly stand out, 3 - 8, but he also ran for six yards that was negated when the Chiefs accepted a penalty. That would be 4 - 14, three and a half yards per carry. Still not stellar, but certainly progress.

I did not. I will have to look for that one. I also thought he looked very good, in limited action. His numbers didn't exactly stand out, 3 - 8, but he also ran for six yards that was negated when the Chiefs accepted a penalty. That would be 4 - 14, three and a half yards per carry. Still not stellar, but certainly progress.
    He lined up to the right.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    He lined up to the right.
    Do you know about when it happened? Like which quarter?

Do you know about when it happened? Like which quarter?
    I know it was the scond half. Based on the direction they were going, I believe it was the 4th quarter.