Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LJ Flag and Spike.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Default LJ Flag and Spike.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I find it amazing that you came crying the last time we had this problem, and now you wanna go with crack smokin', softy and assinine?
    You know as well as I do I was referring to attacking people's intelligence and character. Now it is illegal to call a post assinine? Get real!!! Why are you the only admin that seems to give anyone a hard time? Atleast Chiefster is comical but gets his point across without being flat out ridiculous. For you to send me a PM with a "Warning From ChiefsCrowd.com" because I made a statement saying "put the crack pipe down" insinuating that I thought your post was crazy is just plain abuse of admin prevelidges! Do I threaten your intelligence that much? There have been posts in the last week that have been much more offensive than what I posted. Again, none of it bothers me but rules are rules and I try to abide by them in most cases. This IS NOT a case of me not abiding. For you to say it is, is simply rude!!

It seems we have a case of some hurt feelings or an admin who has it out for certain members! I apologize Canada and I couldn't care less what you write but did you, chief31 see the post yesterday that had Canada calling another member a "*****"? Again, my apologies Canada but I need to prove a point! Was anything done about that?

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    You know as well as I do I was referring to attacking people's intelligence and character. Now it is illegal to call a post assinine? Get real!!! Why are you the only admin that seems to give anyone a hard time? Atleast Chiefster is comical but gets his point across without being flat out ridiculous. For you to send me a PM with a "Warning From ChiefsCrowd.com" because I made a statement saying "put the crack pipe down" insinuating that I thought your post was crazy is just plain abuse of admin prevelidges! Do I threaten your intelligence that much? There have been posts in the last week that have been much more offensive than what I posted. Again, none of it bothers me but rules are rules and I try to abide by them in most cases. This IS NOT a case of me not abiding. For you to say it is, is simply rude!!

It seems we have a case of some hurt feelings or an admin who has it out for certain members! I apologize Canada and I couldn't care less what you write but did you, chief31 see the post yesterday that had Canada calling another member a "*****"? Again, my apologies Canada but I need to prove a point! Was anything done about that?
    Had I known about it I would have addressed the matter, and Canada is a friend. It is impossible for mods and admins to catch everything. I also think that the debate has gone on long enough. Personal attacks on member's is not allowed; teams, players, coaches, ect. are fair game.

Let's all take a step back and a deep breath.

I'd like not to have to close this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Had I known about it I would have addressed the matter, and Canada is a friend. It is impossible for mods and admins to catch everything. I also think that the debate has gone on long enough. Personal attacks on member's is not allowed; teams, players, coaches, ect. are fair game.

Let's all take a step back and a deep breath.

I'd like not to have to close this thread.
    I totally believe you would have addressed it Chiefster. For a mod to send a PM basically threatening to revoke my previledges here on the site because of a term that has been thrown around here on numerous occassions is a just plain abuse of power! I have seen that term a bunch and never have I seen any mod or admin mention anything about it. No members even made mention of it.

Like I said, I believe this is a case a mod simply having a grudge and trying to throw his weight around!

I totally believe you would have addressed it Chiefster. For a mod to send a PM basically threatening to revoke my previledges here on the site because of a term that has been thrown around here on numerous occassions is a just plain abuse of power! I have seen that term a bunch and never have I seen any mod or admin mention anything about it. No members even made mention of it.

Like I said, I believe this is a case a mod simply having a grudge and trying to throw his weight around!

I don't think there is any blatant attempt by any mod here to throw their weight around. I do think that we are are all human and susceptible to getting caught up in tiffs; it has happened to me on more then one occasion. I do think it would be good to just go ahead and take a step back here, and for all involved to agree to disagree. You both have made valid points IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I don't think there is any blatant attempt by any mod here to throw their weight around. I do think that we are are all human and susceptible to getting caught up in tiffs; it has happened to me on more then one occasion. I do think it would be good to just go ahead and take a step back here, and for all involved to agree to disagree. You both have made valid points IMO.
    A "Warning From ChiefsCrowd.com"????? Over this?? Seriously?

I'm good! No worries! I do however believe that some have the ability and priveledge to overstep their boundaries where others do not! Some choose to abide by the same rules that regular members do and some do not. Thanks for being fair chiefster!!!

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Actually it was ***** A$$ lol, but at that point I decided I would wait till Canada came back to see if it was really him, haven't seen him since so well plenty of others on the board to discuss and disagree with so. Meh! I just let it die.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2737

And knowing my vocal displeasure with Chief31 and my off and on agreement with Hillbilly, I feel that while maybe the pm could have went a lil far, (dont know for sure cause I didn't nor do I need to read the whole thing). I can vouch for emotions in the middle of a discussion and say that while I disagree if someone is highly upset, a certain button is pushed and the device is available (mod. banning power) sometimes it may be a little too easy to pull the threat trigger.

I would hope that 31 knows he may have went a little too far, and hope that 31 knows that this was not intended in the way it was taken (kinda like it looking like I called m0ef0e gay, when all I was saying was that he seemed to have rather a fondness for Huard and maybe he should follow up on that. I later was asked if I was cheating on Croyle because of my agreed mancrush and I stated no I was including him... (long story but funny.)

All in all I would diagnose this as Passionate Chiefs fans with very firm opinions of what they believe in having a heated discussion, to the point something that is said is taken wrong and someone pulls the trigger to try to end the fight, and maybe premature or unnecessarily.

Thanks for your input :) , but as stated before I think the matter has gone on long enough.

Dang I missed all this???

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2be6jGwLoJ0"]YouTube - the odd couple tv series[/ame]
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Dang I missed all this???

I guess not. :p

Classic!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast