Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: LJ Flag and Spike.

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default LJ Flag and Spike.


    0 Not allowed!








  2. #31
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Personally, I'd rather be called a crackhead than to have someone question my fandom. People on here have had the tendancy to do that when you disagree with them. People are very good at name calling. Hell, I was a drama queen a week or so ago. I've had people pm me with some harsher words. I don't make them public, though. That, to me, shows immaturity. Whenever I've had a problem, I've talked it out with a mod.
    Everything happens for a reason.

  3. #32
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Read it again softy!!! Never do you see the words "crackhead" in my post!

    On your first comment. I would like to have some more freedom to bust someone's chops but I try to abide by the rules of the board more times than not. Besides, 30 years???????????? You don't even believe that so when someone makes an assinine statement like that I believe everyone on the board should be able to take one crack at em!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Personally, I'd rather be called a crackhead than to have someone question my fandom. People on here have had the tendancy to do that when you disagree with them. People are very good at name calling. Hell, I was a drama queen a week or so ago. I've had people pm me with some harsher words. I don't make them public, though. That, to me, shows immaturity. Whenever I've had a problem, I've talked it out with a mod.

    I don't mind being called any of that. I had aproblem with the fact that hillbilly had complained about being insulted in that way.

    The fact is that it is a very long story, and hillbilly and I have worked out an agreement between us. I made an oversight awhile back, that helped cause a misunderstanding between us.

    But, hillbilly and I are going to agree to call each other whatever we feel like, so long as it doesn't break the rules about innapropriate language.

  4. #33
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I don't mind being called any of that. I had aproblem with the fact that hillbilly had complained about being insulted in that way.

    The fact is that it is a very long story, and hillbilly and I have worked out an agreement between us. I made an oversight awhile back, that helped cause a misunderstanding between us.

    But, hillbilly and I are going to agree to call each other whatever we feel like, so long as it doesn't break the rules about innapropriate language.
    Can I call you whatever I want, too? ;)
    Everything happens for a reason.

  5. #34
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Can I call you whenever I want, to? ;)
    FYP!

    I don't know. Are you coming over?

  6. #35
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    FYP!

    I don't know. Are you coming over?
    Considering I have to be at work in 40 minutes, I don't think I'll have time. :(
    Everything happens for a reason.

  7. #36
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,852
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Considering I have to be at work in 40 minutes, I don't think I'll have time. :(
    That's plenty of time for him!!!!!!

  8. #37
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,852
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I don't mind being called any of that. I had aproblem with the fact that hillbilly had complained about being insulted in that way.

    The fact is that it is a very long story, and hillbilly and I have worked out an agreement between us. I made an oversight awhile back, that helped cause a misunderstanding between us.

    But, hillbilly and I are going to agree to call each other whatever we feel like, so long as it doesn't break the rules about innapropriate language.
    I don't remember agreeing on any of this!!!

  9. #38
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    It seems we have a case of some hurt feelings or an admin who has it out for certain members! I apologize Canada and I couldn't care less what you write but did you, chief31 see the post yesterday that had Canada calling another member a "*****"? Again, my apologies Canada but I need to prove a point! Was anything done about that?[/quote]

    The exact quote was "more ***** *** insults" actually.

    Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Actually it was ***** A$$ lol, but at that point I decided I would wait till Canada came back to see if it was really him, haven't seen him since so well plenty of others on the board to discuss and disagree with so. Meh! I just let it die.

    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2737

    And knowing my vocal displeasure with Chief31 and my off and on agreement with Hillbilly, I feel that while maybe the pm could have went a lil far, (dont know for sure cause I didn't nor do I need to read the whole thing). I can vouch for emotions in the middle of a discussion and say that while I disagree if someone is highly upset, a certain button is pushed and the device is available (mod. banning power) sometimes it may be a little too easy to pull the threat trigger.

    I would hope that 31 knows he may have went a little too far, and hope that 31 knows that this was not intended in the way it was taken (kinda like it looking like I called m0ef0e gay, when all I was saying was that he seemed to have rather a fondness for Huard and maybe he should follow up on that. I later was asked if I was cheating on Croyle because of my agreed mancrush and I stated no I was including him... (long story but funny.)

    All in all I would diagnose this as Passionate Chiefs fans with very firm opinions of what they believe in having a heated discussion, to the point something that is said is taken wrong and someone pulls the trigger to try to end the fight, and maybe premature or unnecessarily.
    Again....the quote was "more ***** *** insults" I don't need any more sh!t...some members are still upset because I defended a fellow member from personal attacks!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  10. #39
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Beer!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  11. #40
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Beer!
    Watch u don't get a warning
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •