Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LJ Flag and Spike.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Default LJ Flag and Spike.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    I'm waiting for your long list of guys that would run circles around the talentless Larry Johnson!
    Oooooo! Wasting no time with the exaggerations ehh?

A lack of talent. Referring to his one and only skill.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Oooooo! Wasting no time with the exaggerations ehh?

A lack of talent. Referring to his one and only skill.
    No exaggeration at all!!! You were the one who said he had a lack of skill. I took that to mean he sucked in your mind. Wait, you may have actually said that before!

No exaggeration at all!!! You were the one who said he had a lack of skill. I took that to mean he sucked in your mind. Wait, you may have actually said that before!
    One-trick-pony. That is a lack in talent. I have said it repeatedly, and I'll say it again. The only thing that ever made him look like a "stud" was the offensive line. Once he gets past the line, he has some skill. But I don't see him doing that anymore. Because the only place he wants to run, is between the tackles.

One-trick-pony. That is a lack in talent. I have said it repeatedly, and I'll say it again. The only thing that ever made him look like a "stud" was the offensive line. Once he gets past the line, he has some skill. But I don't see him doing that anymore. Because the only place he wants to run, is between the tackles.
    That guy in Dallas was a One Trick Pony too!! He did allright. He was a prolific north and south runner. He did ok!

That guy in Dallas was a One Trick Pony too!! He did allright. He was a prolific north and south runner. He did ok!
    Yep. With one of the best run-blocking teams ever, and an awesome passing game, to help keep opponents off balance, I would expect absolutely any halfback that has been drafted in the past three decades to wind-up being near the top of the NFLs all-time rushing leaders lsit.

Yep. With one of the best run-blocking teams ever, and an awesome passing game, to help keep opponents off balance, I would expect absolutely any halfback that has been drafted in the past three decades to wind-up being near the top of the NFLs all-time rushing leaders lsit.
    Now put the crack pipe down!!!! ANY???????? Back DRAFTED in the last 30 years???????????????

Now put the crack pipe down!!!! ANY???????? Back DRAFTED in the last 30 years???????????????
    Clearly you caught it the first time, so I don't feel the need to repeat it.

But, if you are going to snivel when someone launches a personal attack, then I suggest that you avoid calling anyone a crackhead.

Clearly you caught it the first time, so I don't feel the need to repeat it.

But, if you are going to snivel when someone launches a personal attack, then I suggest that you avoid calling anyone a crackhead.
    Read it again softy!!! Never do you see the words "crackhead" in my post!

On your first comment. I would like to have some more freedom to bust someone's chops but I try to abide by the rules of the board more times than not. Besides, 30 years???????????? You don't even believe that so when someone makes an assinine statement like that I believe everyone on the board should be able to take one crack at em!!!!!

Less filling.

Read it again softy!!! Never do you see the words "crackhead" in my post!

On your first comment. I would like to have some more freedom to bust someone's chops but I try to abide by the rules of the board more times than not. Besides, 30 years???????????? You don't even believe that so when someone makes an assinine statement like that I believe everyone on the board should be able to take one crack at em!!!!!
    I find it amazing that you came crying the last time we had this problem, and now you wanna go with crack smokin', softy and assinine?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast