Thread: Need help, I wanna show dallas girlfriend real fans & tailgating

Default Need help, I wanna show dallas girlfriend real fans & tailgating

I'm a hardcore KC fan from KC but have been gone since 1975 and live in Dallas. I remember Superbowl 4 like my parents remember what they were doing when Kennedy was shot. Dallas fans are lame and I am bringing my Dallasite girlfriend to the Jags game Sunday. She has never been to KC. Where is the best tailgating at the stadium? I haven't been there in years but know that KC makes Dallas fans look like school girls. Where should I go for pre-game festivities when I get to the stadium?

Default Re: Need help, I wanna show dallas girlfriend real fans & tailgating

Welcome aboard the "Crowd" bigDkcfan! It has been a very long time since I was at a game there at Arrowhead, so I am really unfamiliar with the stadium parking lot hot spots for tailgating. But, fear not; I'll just bet ya that Guru can help ya out here. I'll see if I can't round him up. :-D

Well as far as just witnessing the masses at Arrowhead before the game....

I suggest just getting near the front of the parkinglots at either end(zone) of the stadium. The real diehards hang out there. Parking lots A B and G are by far the best but dont' expect to be able to park there though. You will have to settle for N or L if you have no parking pass. It smells good there too though.

Just walk around the parkinglots and soak it in. :pint:
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Man, that sounds FUN!!! :pint: :hammer: