Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Worst Call By Official..

Default Worst Call By Official..

Was the interference call on Woodson in the 2nd half...didn't matter, the world champions didn't need it...VICTORY...TITLE TOWN WINS! YOU GUYS ARE SUCH LOSERs, WHEN THE RUBBER MEETS THE ROAD...THE LITTLE INDIAN GIRLS BEND OVER AND TAKE IT...DON'T GET MAD, THEY JUST WANT TO BLEED OUT OF THERE A$$ THE TEAMS FAVORATE COLOR...BLOOD RED!!
    Drink of the day: BLOODY MARY, BLOODY TAMPON!
    AHAHAHAHAAHAHHA
    LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HAHAAHHHHAHHAH
    LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AHHAHAHHAAHHHAHH
    NO ONE HAS SCORED MORE THAN 20 PTS..EXCEPT...THE CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD...THE GREEN BAY PACKERS...........DRINK OF THE DAY...
    BLOODY WHATEVER...DRINK IT UP BIT$ES...DRINK IT UP...AHAHHAAHHHAAHHH

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Good to see you in active discussion 31, have a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Thanks for the respect olpete.

Tony Gonzalez has been having another Pro Bowl year. He has several 100+ yard games, and at least 3 or 4 TD catches.

Huard did make some nice throws, but we all agree his not the future of the Chiefs, and if he is gonna make the same mistakes as Brodie Croyle, it is becoming a consensus to start Croyle and get him some playing time.

Others on the site will completely disagree with this opinion, and they have valid reasons. I am just trying to state my opinion in a respectful way, because I am ready to see the Chiefs sink or swim with Croyle.

Stats, or no stats, what I saw today was inexcusable from Huard. The final play of the game the defender was 5 yards away from him and Huard just bent over and waited for the hit. He didn't throw the ball away, or even try to scramble.

The guy has been beat up too much because of our O line, and we need someone who has just a little bit of scramble so that we can retain the lead in the West.

Thank God for Adrian Peterson, and whoever was responsible for the drubbing of the Broncos today.
    Without Tony what kind of game would this have been? He pretty much kept us in the whole game, mostly because he can catch those balls that huard throws thta are 5 to 10 feet over the recievers heads! If it werent for TG Croyle would have played today. He caught a half a dozen terrible throws!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    Without Tony what kind of game would this have been? He pretty much kept us in the whole game, mostly because he can catch those balls that huard throws thta are 5 to 10 feet over the recievers heads! If it werent for TG Croyle would have played today. He caught a half a dozen terrible throws!!!
    Wow. With a guy who jump to ten feet in the air, we have no excuse for ever losing agin, not to mention over the entirety of that guys career.

That is what Gonzales does. He jumps up to catch the football. He always has. That's why you throw the ball over his head. Because he will be the only guy there, when the ball arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Wow. With a guy who jump to ten feet in the air, we have no excuse for ever losing agin, not to mention over the entirety of that guys career.

That is what Gonzales does. He jumps up to catch the football. He always has. That's why you throw the ball over his head. Because he will be the only guy there, when the ball arrives.
    Didn't be play basketball in college or something like that? I'm so sick of hearing these idiot announcers bring that up every game. We know, we get it.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Didn't be play basketball in college or something like that? I'm so sick of hearing these idiot announcers bring that up every game. We know, we get it.
    My point is, why cant our QB hit him in the darn hands?

There's no point, if he's covered then he has a really unfair advantage in being able to leap in the air. I know Green exploited it a lot, Huard did today.

Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    My point is, why cant our QB hit him in the darn hands?

What did he catch the ball with? Sorry for the sarcasm, but throwing a pass that is not super-awesome-mega-cool-sweet simply doesn't make it a bad pass. It is still a good pass. Just not the absolute greatest pass of all time.

Throw it lower and it might get knocked down, or intercepted. Gonzales has been making that catch for a long time, and if you can get it there, then you did a good job.

What did he catch the ball with? Sorry for the sarcasm, but throwing a pass that is not super-awesome-mega-cool-sweet simply doesn't make it a bad pass. It is still a good pass. Just not the absolute greatest pass of all time.

Throw it lower and it might get knocked down, or intercepted. Gonzales has been making that catch for a long time, and if you can get it there, then you did a good job.
    Sure I agree to an extent. But without TG we may not have evan scored this game! In the third quarter he had more yards personally than our whole offense cause our offense kept going backwards while he kept cathing those almost impossible to catch TG balls. Thank God for Tony otherwise it would have been ugly!

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

On throwing high to TG I will agree, it works a bit high, but he needs to remember he can't do that with the other receivers, and if he throws it up and TG gets hit hard a few too many times because he is up going after it (it hasn't been bad so far) then TG will start getting mad about it and quit going up for them, or maybe he won't TG is a stud.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    On throwing high to TG I will agree, it works a bit high, but he needs to remember he can't do that with the other receivers, and if he throws it up and TG gets hit hard a few too many times because he is up going after it (it hasn't been bad so far) then TG will start getting mad about it and quit going up for them, or maybe he won't TG is a stud.
    I don't think that T.G. is ever going to get upset about that. The more that he gets thrown to, the better his chances of helping his team to a win. It is the factor that makes T.G the star that he is. You have to go to his strengths.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast