Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Worst Call By Official..

Default Worst Call By Official..

Was the interference call on Woodson in the 2nd half...didn't matter, the world champions didn't need it...VICTORY...TITLE TOWN WINS! YOU GUYS ARE SUCH LOSERs, WHEN THE RUBBER MEETS THE ROAD...THE LITTLE INDIAN GIRLS BEND OVER AND TAKE IT...DON'T GET MAD, THEY JUST WANT TO BLEED OUT OF THERE A$$ THE TEAMS FAVORATE COLOR...BLOOD RED!!
    Drink of the day: BLOODY MARY, BLOODY TAMPON!
    AHAHAHAHAAHAHHA
    LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HAHAAHHHHAHHAH
    LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AHHAHAHHAAHHHAHH
    NO ONE HAS SCORED MORE THAN 20 PTS..EXCEPT...THE CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD...THE GREEN BAY PACKERS...........DRINK OF THE DAY...
    BLOODY WHATEVER...DRINK IT UP BIT$ES...DRINK IT UP...AHAHHAAHHHAAHHH

Out of his ten catches, were there any where he was wide open? I don't remember any. I remember some where there was tight coverage and a couple where there was double coverage.

When I was watching, I assumed it was deliberate. There were some nice throws to other receivers as well.

I can understand the debate, and just to throw an oddball comparison out there, Huard is better than Rex Grossman!!! He went to the superbowl last year.

Quote Originally Posted by olpete View Post
    Out of his ten catches, were there any where he was wide open? I don't remember any. I remember some where there was tight coverage and a couple where there was double coverage.

When I was watching, I assumed it was deliberate. There were some nice throws to other receivers as well.

I can understand the debate, and just to throw an oddball comparison out there, Huard is better than Rex Grossman!!! He went to the superbowl last year.
    Packer fan, right? Maybe you can help me with something.

Last year, Favre had 18 TDs and 18 Ints. Was he just a bad QB, or do you think that if he had better protection and perhaps some more time playing together with some of his recievers, that he might have played better?

Just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

Last year, Favre had 18 TDs and 18 Ints. Was he just a bad QB, or do you think that if he had better protection and perhaps some more time playing together with some of his recievers, that he might have played better?

Just wondering.
    Ok yeah keep huard then and we can have a season like GB last year! WHOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

Just wondering.
    Ok yeah keep huard then and we can have a season like GB last year! WHOOOOO
    We need change my friend, however we can we need points!

Well... the first thing is last year some of those were the awful Bad Brett throws that are beyond explanation but a lot of them were Hail Marys at the end of a half or a game and some of them were ones that bounced off receivers hand and things like that. I don't know what the exact breakdown is.

They were also behind more.

They didn't have much in the way of receivers. Jennings messed up his hamstring early in the year and Jones was drafted this year. Driver got a 1000 yards while he was constantly in double and even triple coverage.

The defense has also gone up a notch, so I think he doesn't have that sense of needing to score as much - which is true.

I think the coach is on him pretty hard as well. When he throws a freebee to Uhrlacher, I'm pretty sure he gets the ol' "WTF was that?" He didn't get that with Sherman, he did get it with Holmgren, but that was pretty long ago. I think he has a pretty good relationship with McCarthy so that helps.

One evolution this year is that he and McCarthy go over film and the game plan on team off days. And they also do the thing where he goes to the line with two plays, one running and one passing. That's new as well.

So, I'm not sure how well I'm answering, but my opinion, and it is by no means widespread, is that he's pretty much the same ol guy. He's never been a scrambling QB, so the lost a step talk is pretty meaningless. And what is kind of his strength while being a curse is that he can take a receiver like Driver and wait for that seam or moment and zip it into double or triple coverage. That's great, but it also goes awry too often. Now, he doesn't lock on and try that stuff so much and works through his reads. So in a sense, he's improved over the "gunslinger."

I think a big part of the passing success is the knowledge of Favre and the coaching and even his receivers. I once heard one of those hillbilly rambling answers where he went about 3 full minutes talking about different teams' version of the Tampa-2 while answering a simple question about a safety coverage. His record breaking TD throws in Minny and the TDs against the Broncos last week, were passes where they ran plays and watch how the safeties break and then adjust. The bomb to Jennings today they manipulated the coverage so a linebacker was running with Jennings. I'll bet that wasn't blown coverage but was a multiple receiver set created for that play.

Well... the first thing is last year some of those were the awful Bad Brett throws that are beyond explanation but a lot of them were Hail Marys at the end of a half or a game and some of them were ones that bounced off receivers hand and things like that. I don't know what the exact breakdown is.

They didn't have much in the way of receivers. Jennings messed up his hamstring early in the year and Jones was drafted this year. Driver got a 1000 yards while he was constantly in double and even triple coverage.

The defense has also gone up a notch, so I think he doesn't have that sense of needing to score as much - which is true.

I think the coach is on him pretty hard as well. When he throws a freebee to Uhrlacher, I'm pretty sure he gets the ol' "WTF was that?" He didn't get that with Sherman, he did get it with Holmgren, but that was pretty long ago. I think he has a pretty good relationship with McCarthy so that helps.

One evolution this year is that he and McCarthy go over film and the game plan on team off days. And they also do the thing where he goes to the line with two plays, one running and one passing. That's new as well.

So, I'm not sure how well I'm answering, but my opinion, and it is by no means widespread, is that he's pretty much the same ol guy. He's never been a scrambling QB, so the lost a step talk is pretty meaningless. And what is kind of his strength while being a curse is that he can take a receiver like Driver and wait for that seam or moment and zip it into double or triple coverage. That's great, but it also goes awry too often. Now, he doesn't lock on and try that stuff so much and works through his reads. So in a sense, he's improved over the "gunslinger."

I think a big part of the passing success is the knowledge of Favre and the coaching and even his receivers. I once heard one of those hillbilly rambling answers where he went about 3 full minutes talking about different teams' version of the Tampa-2 while answering a simple question about a safety coverage. His record breaking TD throws in Minny and the TDs against the Broncos last week, were passes where they ran plays and watch how the safeties break and then adjust. The bomb to Jennings today they manipulated the coverage so a linebacker was running with Jennings. I'll bet that wasn't blown coverage but was a multiple receiver set created for that play.
    Sorry but I could really care less about the packers! they beat us today, today they were the better team. i dont care about their last year or if they ever win again. I am a CHIEFS fan and dont ever want to be compared to the packers or have pity cause we didnt beat the cheese!!!

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    Sorry but I could really care less about the packers! they beat us today, today they were the better team. i dont care about their last year or if they ever win again. I am a CHIEFS fan and dont ever want to be compared to the packers or have pity cause we didnt beat the cheese!!!
    This post (the one your responding to)was a respectful way to respond to the Chief31 question, this poster was not rubbing our faces in them beating us. I personally and thankful for respectful opposing team fans to explain some of what we dont see first hand.

Thanks OlPete

I knew there was a reason I like Packers fans. You really read that right.

I couldn't believe they put a linebacker on that guy.

Our coaching needs to get a total revamp.

Good analysis of Favre and your guy's team.

Thanks for joining here, it is appreciated.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    Lack of respect for a team that beat us is uncalled for.

You should always be able to learn from a loss.

Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer... etc...

Learn man, learn...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    This post (the one your responding to)was a respectful way to respond to the Chief31 question, this poster was not rubbing our faces in them beating us. I personally and thankful for respectful opposing team fans to explain some of what we dont see first hand.

Thanks OlPete
    Thats cool I am respectfully (without name calling) saying I dont care!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast