Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Huard's stats proves that he need to go

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cedar Park, TX
    Posts
    633
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Huard's stats proves that he need to go


    0 Not allowed!
    19 for 32, 213 yards, 2 TD, 2 INT

    For the season-

    8 TD, 9 INT

    Pathetic. I can't see any reason why they won't throw Croyle in now. I would be shocked if they didn't.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Here is my argument for why it is time to start Croyle, darn it I have nothing all my arguments Huard already made on the field.




  3. #3
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    But.... he gives us the best chance to win.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    But.... he gives us the best chance to win.
    If the us means the other team.




  5. #5
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,106
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    19 for 32, 213 yards, 2 TD, 2 INT

    For the season-

    8 TD, 9 INT

    Pathetic. I can't see any reason why they won't throw Croyle in now. I would be shocked if they didn't.
    You coulda just stuck with "I can't see." Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Dan Marino, Joe Montana, nor anyone else would do much better with this offense. How about this... maybe if we were to concentrate on what the problem with this offense is... Hmmm, that could be an effective idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Here is my argument for why it is time to start Croyle, darn it I have nothing all my arguments Huard already made on the field.
    You again?!?!?!?!?!? Same old line too, ehh?

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    You coulda just stuck with "I can't see." Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Dan Marino, Joe Montana, nor anyone else would do much better with this offense. How about this... maybe if we were to concentrate on what the problem with this offense is... Hmmm, that could be an effective idea.



    You again?!?!?!?!?!? Same old line too, ehh?
    uh yeah, manning and brady would be throwing bombs to bowe, parker, gonzalez and webb. We would be an offensive powerhouse with one of the top QBs in the nfl.

    we have the players (webb, bowe and gonzalez). And huard is getting enough time to throw to them too.

    Huard just doesnt have the arm to throw the bombs and cant move out of the pocket. He is too immoble as a qb and has no long bomb threat. That makes us easy to defend.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,106
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    uh yeah, manning and brady would be throwing bombs to bowe, parker, gonzalez and webb. We would be an offensive powerhouse with one of the top QBs in the nfl.

    we have the players (webb, bowe and gonzalez). And huard is getting enough time to throw to them too.

    Huard just doesnt have the arm to throw the bombs and cant move out of the pocket. He is too immoble as a qb and has no long bomb threat. That makes us easy to defend.
    Huard can and does throw deep, when he is allowed to. That is just media hubbub.

    Funny how all of those great quarterbacks tend to do it without alot of pressure hunh? Huard isn't getting time to throw the ball very often. And, when he does, you can see alot of big completions from him.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •