Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Chiefs from Istanbul....

Default Chiefs from Istanbul....

Hi All. In the middle of a divorce (almost 25 years) I decided to quit my job & travel. I've been away for over 6 months now. Went to Germany, France, Sardinia (island off Italy), Israel & now Turkey. Met this smoking hot 35 year old Turkish women (never been married) & I staying put @ the moment. There's a 7 hour difference & yet they air the Chiefs/Skins game! So in the middle of the night I'm cheering for our team!

I'm so lucky as I was @ a restaurant (by myself) & her friend walked up too me & said..."Hi. My friend would like to met you but she's too shy" I jumped on that right away. Istanbul is a great city. It's a tweener city. Part Europe/Middle East. Anyway...Too close for comfort. I knew the Skins were going to be a problem after watching the Raider game. Thinking of you guys from foreign soil! Here's a pic of Kayla.
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

CT. You Rock. BTW...You never mentioned where you are from? Dude....I'm sitting here right now using my laptop. It's late (almost 2:00AM) Kayla is texting me now! I'm 51 & in good shape. Yet I have a 35 year old that digs me! I told Kayla that we are here for a short stay & we have to make the best of it.

She was engaged with a guy in her late 20's. He was hit by a truck on his bicycle (messenger) & died. She didn't date until me (according to her friend) Sad. But I'll pick-up the pieces. She's so HOT CT!

CT: BTW...You never mentioned where you're from. History aside, Turkish girls rock. Keep in mind...they're not easy. They need to know you're in for the long haul. Once I did the rental "thing" Kayla was all over me! I know I have to keep things "clean" here. But she took me right then & there! Amazing brother. I'm 51 & in good shape. I'm so happy right now. As someone said to me "Tomorrow is promised to no one" So true CT! Live life as it's given!

Kayla was engaged in her late 20's. He lost his life as a Bicycle messenger via a truck. She didn't date until me (so her friend said) CT...I'm over the top in love. It's only been 8 weeks & I'm so on board. I need to throttle back...brother. Tough when you have a girl like "Kayla" @ your side. Dude...She does EVERYTHING! Once they know you're serious, then they go all in.

OK so let me get this straight. Being a Chiefs fan "since 1965" you must be at least my age. And you are dating a 35 year old that looks like she could easily win the Miss Universe competition? So where did I go wrong? No, seriously my wife of 27 years is still a serious hottie, so I'm pretty lucky. But I need more proof from you, my friend. So is is she a Chiefs fan?

Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post
    OK so let me get this straight. Being a Chiefs fan "since 1965" you must be at least my age. And you are dating a 35 year old that looks like she could easily win the Miss Universe competition? So where did I go wrong? No, seriously my wife of 27 years is still a serious hottie, so I'm pretty lucky. But I need more proof from you, my friend. So is is she a Chiefs fan?
    NJ. Are are so Jersey. I know as much as I was you for a few years. Thank god I broke that chain. I must admit....I dislike Jersey people now. Yes...I'm 51 & had a Turkish friend approach me & asked me to talk with her friend (Kayla) Hence...The relationship. Get it?

BTW..Kayla is hot (no question) But there are so may "hotties" in Istanbul. It's a city of 14 million! Walk down any street & they are there! NJ....I simply got lucky brother. Questioned all you want....Still I have Kayla! Jealous?

Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post
    Where did you go wrong? Maybe because you're a Northeast aggressive idiot. How about being "smooth" & let the chicks come to you? You think Kayla is a model? Got news for you NJ...She the girl next door type. There are a TON of model types in Istanbul. Thick eyebrows, dark skin, modern clothes etc. Glad you think so much of my girl. I dig her & I'm so lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by KCMASS View Post
    Where did you go wrong? Maybe because you're a Northeast aggressive idiot. How about being "smooth" & let the chicks come to you? You think Kayla is a model? Got news for you NJ...She the girl next door type. There are a TON of model types in Istanbul. Thick eyebrows, dark skin, modern clothes etc. Glad you think so much of my girl. I dig her & I'm so lucky.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    MASS...From the bottom of my heart I wish you nothing but happiness. And may this Chiefs season bring us much of that. You have fun over there. I'm glad the divorce did not turn especially unpleasant. Have fun man!
    Thank you CT! I mean that. Kayla is an Emergency room Nurse. She works M-F. So I get get to hang with her on the weekends & week day nights (wink) CT...I'm living the dream. Her father is very religulous & wants me to go to church every morning. Been going for greater good. We have tea after. Working the system. Dude....I have it all right now. Kayla said too me yesterday...if I left her she would be devastated. WOW...That's a tough one. I'm hanging brother. Istanbul is my city for the next year. It's strange in a way. I'm not in Boston or America for that matter. But I walked down the street like I live here! I'm a very dark skinned person so people think I'm Turkish.

I speak 3 languages (German, Spanish & French) All of them have some similarity to English. Turkish is off the charts. Not even close. I'm spending like 3+ hours a day trying to learn. It's not easy when you're 51. Kayla & her dad make fun of me when I try to speak Turkish. Her father likes the fact that I'm trying! Istanbul is a temperate zone (like San Francisco) It's never too hot or cold. Like 70 all of the time. Beaches are rocky, but the water is very clear. Bought two beach chairs the other day, so I think I'm heading there now (it's around 11:00AM right now) Be well CT!

[QUOTE=KCMASS;336543]Where did you go wrong? Maybe because you're a Northeast aggressive idiot. How about being "smooth" & let the chicks come to you? You think Kayla is a model? Got news for you NJ...She the girl next door type. There are a TON of model types in Istanbul. Thick eyebrows, dark skin, modern clothes etc. Glad you think so much of my girl. I dig her & I'm so lucky.[/QUOTE

Sorry NJ. Didn't mean to be snippy. Just don't like to "validate" myself. You questioned me & I don't dig that! I'm too old to play games. Maybe you're a "Millennial" & don't take a person word for truth. Thought I would share my life with my KC Chief buddies. It's so different being away from the USA, but it's cool just the same. Sitting on a beach chair on the Sea of Marmara & scoring a tan! The water is pretty warm (around 75)
    Last edited by KCMASS; 10-04-2017 at 05:36 AM.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast