Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Chiefs from Istanbul....

Default Chiefs from Istanbul....

Hi All. In the middle of a divorce (almost 25 years) I decided to quit my job & travel. I've been away for over 6 months now. Went to Germany, France, Sardinia (island off Italy), Israel & now Turkey. Met this smoking hot 35 year old Turkish women (never been married) & I staying put @ the moment. There's a 7 hour difference & yet they air the Chiefs/Skins game! So in the middle of the night I'm cheering for our team!

I'm so lucky as I was @ a restaurant (by myself) & her friend walked up too me & said..."Hi. My friend would like to met you but she's too shy" I jumped on that right away. Istanbul is a great city. It's a tweener city. Part Europe/Middle East. Anyway...Too close for comfort. I knew the Skins were going to be a problem after watching the Raider game. Thinking of you guys from foreign soil! Here's a pic of Kayla.
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    MASS, wow! Just finished reading this whole thread. What an incredible journey. Glad love found you. And in Instanbul?!?! Maybe you can be our CEO of ChiefsCrowd East since you’re staying there.
    Quote Originally Posted by KCMASS View Post
    Coach. It has been. When I left Boston 6+ months ago I had Germany & France in my sights. Everywhere else was a "toss-up" Turkey wasn't even in my game plan. I just did it (glad I did) People from Germany (Stuttgart/Southern Germany near France) told me Istanbul is a very cool city & I should check it out. I was thinking of going home before Turkey, but the only "East" country I visited was Israel & it's kind of like America. BTW...The women are crazy there! Super aggressive, but they love Americans! Really nice beaches. Haifa, Israel rocks!

I dig their culture. It's very "laid-back" Your blood pressure definitely drops. The Turkish really like us. Almost 8:00PM here. Picking-up Kayla. I think once my Turkish get's better I'll pick-up a job here. Kayla want's to stay in Turkey as she said she couldn't be away from her family. I'll be the CEO of the East KC Chiefs club! It would be an honor!
    If Coach agrees, I suggest KCMASS be named Official ChiefsCrowd Ambassador to Turkey and be required to add that to his signature line. His job should be to convert as many Turks as he can to being Chiefs fans and to get them to post on ChiefsCrowd. No problem if they can't type in English so well. Google translator can do a good enough job to get their message across.
    Last edited by ctchiefsfan; 10-07-2017 at 01:19 PM.

Oh...and MASS....I'm waiting for a pic of Kayla in her Chiefs gear. Preferably with the Chiefs game on in the background. GET TO WORK Mr. Ambassador! :)

[QUOTE=ctchiefsfan;336598]No worries man! I know how those "bad feelings" can be! Had them before that game a few years ago when the Raiders were winless and we lost to them anyway. So yeah...I know about having "bad feelings" about a game.

My compliments on being able to pick up some "Turk-Speak". When I was younger I could pick up languages fairly easily. Spoke Afrikaans, French, Dutch, some German and a bit of Portuguese. But over the years I've lost them all except English and some of my French. And now I can't pick up languages like I used to. Sucks getting old.[/QUOTE

CT. You so understand me. I've always been good with languages as well, but Turkish is so different & hard to understand. Being older is tough to learn anything new. There's no correlation with English! It's like Yiddish. It's Middle-Eastern & so far away from our own. Dude...Dutch & Afrikaans? Very impressive! One tongue I'll never lose is French. I simply have "it down" You're correct...If you don't use it, then you lose a little. Kayla said too me last night that I'm getting better. Not bad as I started like 5 weeks ago. I should be up & running in a few months.

Yeah brother...I just don't have a good feeling about the game. It's like the Broncos...I just put an "L" in our column. Why do we have such a problem with the Donks? Maybe Andy & company can pull it off. I hope so. I'm going to take a big "nap" before the game as it's on so late.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Oh...and MASS....I'm waiting for a pic of Kayla in her Chiefs gear. Preferably with the Chiefs game on in the background. GET TO WORK Mr. Ambassador! :)

Ahh Dude...You crack me up! Her KC shirts are super tight (Size. Small) She's little & a bit "busty" I have to get "approval" from her as she doesn't like me posting pics of her on the net. She's has read this thread & likes that you guys dig her, but is so conservative! That's how Middle-East girls are!
    Last edited by KCMASS; 10-07-2017 at 02:11 PM.

Ahh Dude...You crack me up! Her KC shirts are super tight (Size. Small) She's little & a bit "busty" I have to get "approval" from her as she doesn't like me posting pics of her on the net. She's has read this thread & likes that you guys dig her, but is so conservative! That's how Middle-East girls are!
    BTW...I took a lot of pics of her in Yalova (beach) I wanted to upload them & Kayla was like "No way" I was like "Why Not" you're hot! She has issues with outside guys looking @ her. Working on it guys. She'll come around.

CT. You so understand me. I've always been good with languages as well, but Turkish is so different & hard to understand. Being older is tough to learn anything new. There's no correlation with English! It's like Yiddish. It's Middle-Eastern & so far away from our own. Dude...Dutch & Afrikaans? Very impressive! One tongue I'll never lose is French. I simply have "it down" You're correct...If you don't use it, then you lose a little. Kayla said too me last night that I'm getting better. Not bad as I started like 5 weeks ago. I should be up & running in a few months. CT. You so understand me. I've always been good with languages as well, but Turkish is so different & hard to understand. Being older is tough to learn anything new. There's no correlation with English! It's like Yiddish. It's Middle-Eastern & so far away from our own. Dude...Dutch & Afrikaans? Very impressive! One tongue I'll never lose is French. I simply have "it down" You're correct...If you don't use it, then you lose a little. Kayla said too me last night that I'm getting better. Not bad as I started like 5 weeks ago. I should be up & running in a few months.

Yeah brother...I just don't have a good feeling about the game. It's like the Broncos...I just put an "L" in our column. Why do we have such a problem with the Donks? Maybe Andy & company can pull it off. I hope so. I'm going to take a big "nap" before the game as it's on so late.
    Andy and Company surely put a HURT on the Broncos and the entire AFC West last year. CLEAN SWEEP! We're sitting at 4-0 now. If we were to go 5-1 in the division that would put us at 8 wins (since 1 of our 4 wins is already a division win). I know 5-1 in the division sounds ambitious but with Carr out for a few weeks the Raiders are in deep trouble. The Chargers are such a mess that I almost feel sorry for them. No reason we can't sweep the Raiders and Chargers. And no reason we can't split with the Broncos. So I figure we are already sitting on at least 8 wins. That leaves us with 7 more non-division games (including Houston). So if we go 3-4 in the remaining non-division games that puts us at 11-5 and that might be good enough to win the division this year and almost assuredly gets us a wildcard at MINIMUM.

We're currently 3-0 outside the division and 1-0 in the division. All we have to do is play 500 ball for the rest of the season and we're at 10-6. That's an almost sure playoff spot. And once we get to the playoffs anything can happen.

The Giants have beaten the Patriots twice in the Super Bowl and unless my memory fails, both times the Giants got to the playoffs as a Wildcard. We are in the catbird seat to make the playoffs and from there, about the only thing I see stopping us is injuries. We're playing some of the best football we have seen in a long time. We broke the curse. We have a 5th round pick (Hill) and a 3rd round pick (Hunt) who are tearing up the NFL and they are both early in their rookie contracts and that helps a LOT with our cap problems.

Yes....Houston is a worry. They have exceptional motivation after the way we have beaten up on them the last few years and the game is on their turf. But we are playing GREAT FOOTBALL and if injuries don't destroy us we're going to the playoffs and from there ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

Alex is playing the best football of his career and we have a crazy kid mad bomber sitting on the bench if Alex goes down. I haven't felt this good about the Chiefs for a long damned time. THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT!

Side note....Why did I learn Dutch, Afrikaans and Portuguese? Africa. Back in the late '70s and early '80s I was "rather involved" in events in Southern Africa....South Africa, Rhodesia, Mozambique (Portuguese) and Angola (Portuguese). So that explains Afrikaans and Portuguese. I learned Dutch because Afrikaans was an offshoot of Dutch. French I learned because it was my first language and I worked hard on it in High School and college because much of Africa spoke French as a second or third language. I was in Africa a lot in the late '70s and early '80s so it was important to be able to speak a number of different languages that were widely understood in Africa. '77 to '87 were the best days of my life.

You are learning Turkish at a time in your life when learning new languages is not easy....but judging from the photos I would say you have a high level of motivation. :) Have FUN!
    Last edited by ctchiefsfan; 10-07-2017 at 03:26 PM.

Mass....I don't want to see pics of her for "prurient interests"! Put her in a Chiefs sweatshirt that is 4 sizes to large! I just want to see your first "convert" to being a Chiefs Fan in Turkey! I just LOVE the idea of Turkish Chiefs Fans watching a live Chiefs game and cheering for the Chiefs! So now you have your first SERIOUS diplomatic mission....you must explain to her that I am far more interested in her as a Chiefs fan in Turkey than in her figure.

And when are you going to get her to register here and participate?

I understand Turkey has a conservative culture but I just love the idea of Chiefs Fans in Turkey.

You are a very pretty lady. Welcome to the forums. As really used to collect but really hardly ever except for books. But glad you like that! Hope you enjoy it.
    ​Happy Halloween 2021

Andy and Company surely put a HURT on the Broncos and the entire AFC West last year. CLEAN SWEEP! We're sitting at 4-0 now. If we were to go 5-1 in the division that would put us at 8 wins (since 1 of our 4 wins is already a division win). I know 5-1 in the division sounds ambitious but with Carr out for a few weeks the Raiders are in deep trouble. The Chargers are such a mess that I almost feel sorry for them. No reason we can't sweep the Raiders and Chargers. And no reason we can't split with the Broncos. So I figure we are already sitting on at least 8 wins. That leaves us with 7 more non-division games (including Houston). So if we go 3-4 in the remaining non-division games that puts us at 11-5 and that might be good enough to win the division this year and almost assuredly gets us a wildcard at MINIMUM.

We're currently 3-0 outside the division and 1-0 in the division. All we have to do is play 500 ball for the rest of the season and we're at 10-6. That's an almost sure playoff spot. And once we get to the playoffs anything can happen.

The Giants have beaten the Patriots twice in the Super Bowl and unless my memory fails, both times the Giants got to the playoffs as a Wildcard. We are in the catbird seat to make the playoffs and from there, about the only thing I see stopping us is injuries. We're playing some of the best football we have seen in a long time. We broke the curse. We have a 5th round pick (Hill) and a 3rd round pick (Hunt) who are tearing up the NFL and they are both early in their rookie contracts and that helps a LOT with our cap problems.

Yes....Houston is a worry. They have exceptional motivation after the way we have beaten up on them the last few years and the game is on their turf. But we are playing GREAT FOOTBALL and if injuries don't destroy us we're going to the playoffs and from there ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

Alex is playing the best football of his career and we have a crazy kid mad bomber sitting on the bench if Alex goes down. I haven't felt this good about the Chiefs for a long damned time. THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT!

Side note....Why did I learn Dutch, Afrikaans and Portuguese? Africa. Back in the late '70s and early '80s I was "rather involved" in events in Southern Africa....South Africa, Rhodesia, Mozambique (Portuguese) and Angola (Portuguese). So that explains Afrikaans and Portuguese. I learned Dutch because Afrikaans was an offshoot of Dutch. French I learned because it was my first language and I worked hard on it in High School and college because much of Africa spoke French as a second or third language. I was in Africa a lot in the late '70s and early '80s so it was important to be able to speak a number of different languages that were widely understood in Africa. '77 to '87 were the best days of my life.

You are learning Turkish at a time in your life when learning new languages is not easy....but judging from the photos I would say you have a high level of motivation. :) Have FUN!
    What a wonderful post CT. Simply amazing! I traveled with my parents as a young man & that's what brought me to languages. I just had an affinity towards it. I just "Jumped In" I never did the Africa thing. Isn't South African Dutch? (Boers Wars?) When I have listened to Dutch people speak...It's very similar to German (too me) At least that's' what I get from it. I can speak languages well enough, but not read them so much. When I'm overseas I need a USA newspaper! Turkish is so foreign! You have to get your dialect down. It's weird..like you don't use that part of your voice. Don't know if I explaining myself well enough.BTW...French is the 2nd most spoken language in he world after English. Glad I still have a handle on it!

Mass....I don't want to see pics of her for "prurient interests"! Put her in a Chiefs sweatshirt that is 4 sizes to large! I just want to see your first "convert" to being a Chiefs Fan in Turkey! I just LOVE the idea of Turkish Chiefs Fans watching a live Chiefs game and cheering for the Chiefs! So now you have your first SERIOUS diplomatic mission....you must explain to her that I am far more interested in her as a Chiefs fan in Turkey than in her figure.

And when are you going to get her to register here and participate?

I understand Turkey has a conservative culture but I just love the idea of Chiefs Fans in Turkey.
    Kayla needs to relax! She's very "laid-back" in general, but when it comes too her looks (body, she's so damn reserved!) I guess that's the way Turkish women are built. It's like they think it's a "sin" too show themselves. When I took the 1st pic of her she didn't know I was uploading it. Different culture people.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast