Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chiefs from Istanbul....

Default Chiefs from Istanbul....

Hi All. In the middle of a divorce (almost 25 years) I decided to quit my job & travel. I've been away for over 6 months now. Went to Germany, France, Sardinia (island off Italy), Israel & now Turkey. Met this smoking hot 35 year old Turkish women (never been married) & I staying put @ the moment. There's a 7 hour difference & yet they air the Chiefs/Skins game! So in the middle of the night I'm cheering for our team!

I'm so lucky as I was @ a restaurant (by myself) & her friend walked up too me & said..."Hi. My friend would like to met you but she's too shy" I jumped on that right away. Istanbul is a great city. It's a tweener city. Part Europe/Middle East. Anyway...Too close for comfort. I knew the Skins were going to be a problem after watching the Raider game. Thinking of you guys from foreign soil! Here's a pic of Kayla.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

Quote Originally Posted by KCMASS View Post
    Hi All. In the middle of a divorce (almost 25 years) I decided to quit my job & travel. I've been away for over 6 months now. Went to Germany, France, Sardinia (island off Italy), Israel & now Turkey. Met this smoking hot 35 year old Turkish women (never been married) & I staying put @ the moment. There's a 7 hour difference & yet they air the Chiefs/Skins game! So in the middle of the night I'm cheering for our team!

I'm so lucky as I was @ a restaurant (by myself) & her friend walked up too me & said..."Hi. My friend would like to met you but she's too shy" I jumped on that right away. Istanbul is a great city. It's a tweener city. Part Europe/Middle East. Anyway...Too close for comfort. I knew the Skins were going to be a problem after watching the Raider game. Thinking of you guys from foreign soil! Here's a pic of Kayla.
    I forgot to mention....I watched the game @ Kayla's parents home. They have a satellite dish.This is just how amazing these people are. Her dad watched the game with me (& Kayla) We drank like 6+ cups of tea. BTW...Tea is BIG here. Another thing is she's Catholic! Not Muslim. I'm as well. How's my luck holding out? I'm having an amazing time & still get to watch my Chiefs! The NFL has a long arm.

Now show us a picture of her with you in it and we'll believe you ... Maybe 😬 Not.
    Last edited by NJChiefs; 10-03-2017 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post
    Now show us a picture of her with you in it and we'll believe you ... Maybe  Not.
    Too funny NJ. BTW... I lived in Morristown, NJ. growing up. As for Kayla & pics. I have a TON of her. Not so many of us. Believe it or not, she's still my girl & I'm so damn lucky! Once a Turkish girl knows you're serious, they cater to you bigtime. I haven't even finalized my divorce & I'm thinking of jumping into the pot of boiling water again! Strange how life brings us to new heights. Could be worse. I'm extending my eVisa past 180 days (working with the US embassy) So...That means I'm in!

Quick Edit. Been listening & reading Turkish. Not an easy language to understand, but I'm getting there. I should be fluent within a year.
    Last edited by KCMASS; 10-03-2017 at 03:37 PM.

Mass....Condolences or congratulations on the divorce as the case may be. Having 3 of them under my belt I know from personal experience that regardless of the reasons they ain't no fun. But I must complement you on your "divorce recovery program". Naturally, I had my own, but I think I like yours better! :) As for Kayla....well...I'm STUNNED! That is one fine looking piece of software! I urge caution however as rebound marriages seldom work out too well.

And since you are in Turkey, if you are at all into shooting and shotguns I urge you to visit both the Akus and Huglu shotgun companies. I have purchased several custom guns from both companies and after over 50 years of shotgun ownership I can say without reservation that they are my favorite shotguns I have ever owned.

CT. By the way where are you in Connecticut? I missed a great New England summer I'm told. My soon to be ex-wife pulled our boat out & enjoyed it. My ex (Joyce) is very cool. The divorce is moving along. I'll never have a bad thing to say about her. She was with me thru some bad times & stuck with me! Sometimes...people just fall out of love. I simply didn't dig her like that anymore.

As for Kayla...I'm trying to take in slow, but sometimes you don't choose love, it's chooses you. Even with my ex it was never like this CT. She is wickeded HOT! I'm 6'5" & she is 5'2" I tower over her. When my plane landed in Istanbul....I wasn't looking for a GF or wife for that matter. Got lucky in Israel (twice) & Sardinia. I'm very happy right now & I'm going to run with it! I just dropped off Kayla a few minutes ago (it's past 11:00PM now.) I found an apartment the other day & I signed a lease for a year. Paid 6 months up front to get a better deal. So I'm in. We'll see where it take us. I have a really good feeling about Kayla.

CT. I forgot to mention....I'm not into guns @ all. I went to school to become a high school history teacher (know my WWII guns) & I fell into the world of pharmaceutical sales (yawn) Glad Turkey produces some nice shotguns! BTW...The people are super, super nice here. Kayla's friends think I'm a "god" of sorts. They & her family treat me so well. I think I could live here. It's got a lot going on. It's really a cool city.

Another thing...Things are cheap here! I have an apartment on the 34 first floor that overlooks the city. My rent? $700.00 a month! INSANE! This is a really nice place. Dinner, Drinks (I don't drink anymore) & everything in general is so reasonable. Only thing that's expensive is electronics (phone, TV etc.)

Glad I still have DirecTV to plug into for my games (Sunday Ticket) Simple HDMI cable does the trick!

CT. By the way where are you in Connecticut? I missed a great New England summer I'm told. My soon to be ex-wife pulled our boat out & enjoyed it. My ex (Joyce) is very cool. The divorce is moving along. I'll never have a bad thing to say about her. She was with me thru some bad times & stuck with me! Sometimes...people just fall out of love. I simply didn't dig her like that anymore.

As for Kayla...I'm trying to take in slow, but sometimes you don't choose love, it's chooses you. Even with my ex it was never like this CT. She is wickeded HOT! I'm 6'5" & she is 5'2" I tower over her. When my plane landed in Istanbul....I wasn't looking for a GF or wife for that matter. Got lucky in Israel (twice) & Sardinia. I'm very happy right now & I'm going to run with it! I just dropped off Kayla a few minutes ago (it's past 11:00PM now.) I found an apartment the other day & I signed a lease for a year. Paid 6 months up front to get a better deal. So I'm in. We'll see where it take us. I have a really good feeling about Kayla.
    MASS...From the bottom of my heart I wish you nothing but happiness. And may this Chiefs season bring us much of that. You have fun over there. I'm glad the divorce did not turn especially unpleasant. Have fun man!

CT. I forgot to mention....I'm not into guns @ all. I went to school to become a high school history teacher (know my WWII guns) & I fell into the world of pharmaceutical sales (yawn) Glad Turkey produces some nice shotguns! BTW...The people are super, super nice here. Kayla's friends think I'm a "god" of sorts. They & her family treat me so well. I think I could live here. It's got a lot going on. It's really a cool city.

Everybody collects something. Some guys collect notches on the bedpost. Others stamps or coins. Others money. I collect firearms. So many of them I'd have to physically count how many because I don't honestly know off the top of my head. Now that I've done "3 strikes and you're out" I spend my money chasing vintage firearms rather than women. Safer and less expensive! :) Have a blast in Turkey! I've heard from other friends that it is truly a fun place and that most folks are friendly to Americans. Perhaps you could call it "where East meets West". And as I'm sure you know, we treated the Turks very badly during the Cuban Missile Crisis. After that I'm amazed they still talk to us.

As for being a High School History teacher....That's what I wanted to be. But like you I somehow became a salesman. As I used to joke during my bar-going days when I'd meet someone for the first time..."All I know how to do is talk so I am a salesman."

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast