Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Johnson vs Holmes

Default Johnson vs Holmes

I dont know about wht all you are thinking , but from what I saw, Priest can run the ball in this offense better than LJ. Dont get me wrong , I love LJ....but he(LJ) keps ramming into the o line like he is actually gonna go somwhere? priest still shows his patience and running where there are yards! LJ learned this once from Priest but has since forgotton! I think Priest needs to show this "kid" some more moves! Go PH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    I dont know about wht all you are thinking , but from what I saw, Priest can run the ball in this offense better than LJ. Dont get me wrong , I love LJ....but he(LJ) keps ramming into the o line like he is actually gonna go somwhere? priest still shows his patience and running where there are yards! LJ learned this once from Priest but has since forgotton! I think Priest needs to show this "kid" some more moves! Go PH!!!
    Glad you like Priest running the ball, because I've got a feeling that he's gonna be for several weeks. LJ has his guaranteed money.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Glad you like Priest running the ball, because I've got a feeling that he's gonna be for several weeks. LJ has his guaranteed money.
    Well did you see the different styles of running? LJ bashes into nothing then gives up. But in the few plays I watched Priest he waited till he saw a place to go and instead of minus yards he atleast gained! Start him and look out he will rock our world!!!!!

LJ is not mobile and not quick enough to beat anyone around the outside. LJ is good for a team that has a great offensive line, but not good for creating yards on his own...in fact, he is bad at it.

Priest is quick and can get around the outside. He can also spin and juke people and twist for extra yardage. Also, Priest adds the blocking ability and is a pass threat.

Overall, with this team, Priest is by far no comparison the better runningback for this team. LJ did get some points today, but not from running really (yes the 1 yard run) but off of a screen pass.

Starting Priest would be one huge step in opening up our offense. But owners tend to play the players that they invested lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$ in. So we will probably continue to see LJ for that reason alone even though LJ is a mediocre back in the nfl.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    LJ is not mobile and not quick enough to beat anyone around the outside. LJ is good for a team that has a great offensive line, but not good for creating yards on his own...in fact, he is bad at it.

Priest is quick and can get around the outside. He can also spin and juke people and twist for extra yardage. Also, Priest adds the blocking ability and is a pass threat.

I saw a couple of really sad attempts from Priest today at blocking, I hope he can step up and be at 100% again but I don't think he is there now.

Overall, with this team, Priest is by far no comparison the better runningback for this team. LJ did get some points today, but not from running really (yes the 1 yard run) but off of a screen pass.

You have to be kidding me, really, really, a few years ago Priest was the best back for the team, but right now I am worried with LJ out that our poor running this year is about to go non existent. I hope Priest can step up but he still doesn't look like he is all the way back.

Starting Priest would be one huge step in opening up our offense. But owners tend to play the players that they invested lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$ in. So we will probably continue to see LJ for that reason alone even though LJ is a mediocre back in the nfl.
    Please correct me if I am wrong but it really sounds as if you are saying your happy that LJ got hurt. Hmmm well anyway have a nice day.

yes i am happy that lj is hurt and priest MIGHT get the start next weekend. That is what I want to see.

hate me. I am not here to be liked.

and you are worried that if LJ is out then our running game would be non-existent? ummmmm

IT IS NON-EXISTENT!!!! you cant make a non-existant running game non existant.

LJ has had a couple of 100 yard games in a row.

And if you are happy a player is hurt, then I think I will go ahead and take you up on the offer and start hating you.

That is disgusting, and you are showing me that you are too.

Good luck trying to find someone else to argue with. If I were them I would just ignore this guy until he gets so offensive he is banned.

Thought you were actually coming around and seeing the light tim, but I was wrong.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post

LJ is one of the best running backs in the NFL! Its just not working out right now with his style of running. He needs some reason to go that extra mile not that he shouldnt with his contract, but without competition he has been slacking.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    LJ has had a couple of 100 yard games in a row.

And if you are happy a player is hurt, then I think I will go ahead and take you up on the offer and start hating you.

That is disgusting, and you are showing me that you are too.

Good luck trying to find someone else to argue with. If I were them I would just ignore this guy until he gets so offensive he is banned.

Thought you were actually coming around and seeing the light tim, but I was wrong.

tear

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDW0ZnZxjn4"]YouTube - You Lose! Good Day Sir![/ame]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast