Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Huard's stats proves that he need to go

Default Huard's stats proves that he need to go

19 for 32, 213 yards, 2 TD, 2 INT

For the season-

8 TD, 9 INT

Pathetic. I can't see any reason why they won't throw Croyle in now. I would be shocked if they didn't.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Here is my argument for why it is time to start Croyle, darn it I have nothing all my arguments Huard already made on the field.

But.... he gives us the best chance to win.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    But.... he gives us the best chance to win.
    If the us means the other team.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    19 for 32, 213 yards, 2 TD, 2 INT

For the season-

8 TD, 9 INT

Pathetic. I can't see any reason why they won't throw Croyle in now. I would be shocked if they didn't.
    You coulda just stuck with "I can't see." Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Dan Marino, Joe Montana, nor anyone else would do much better with this offense. How about this... maybe if we were to concentrate on what the problem with this offense is... Hmmm, that could be an effective idea.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Here is my argument for why it is time to start Croyle, darn it I have nothing all my arguments Huard already made on the field.
    You again?!?!?!?!?!? Same old line too, ehh?

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    You coulda just stuck with "I can't see." Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Dan Marino, Joe Montana, nor anyone else would do much better with this offense. How about this... maybe if we were to concentrate on what the problem with this offense is... Hmmm, that could be an effective idea.

You again?!?!?!?!?!? Same old line too, ehh?
    uh yeah, manning and brady would be throwing bombs to bowe, parker, gonzalez and webb. We would be an offensive powerhouse with one of the top QBs in the nfl.

we have the players (webb, bowe and gonzalez). And huard is getting enough time to throw to them too.

Huard just doesnt have the arm to throw the bombs and cant move out of the pocket. He is too immoble as a qb and has no long bomb threat. That makes us easy to defend.

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    uh yeah, manning and brady would be throwing bombs to bowe, parker, gonzalez and webb. We would be an offensive powerhouse with one of the top QBs in the nfl.

we have the players (webb, bowe and gonzalez). And huard is getting enough time to throw to them too.

Huard just doesnt have the arm to throw the bombs and cant move out of the pocket. He is too immoble as a qb and has no long bomb threat. That makes us easy to defend.
    Huard can and does throw deep, when he is allowed to. That is just media hubbub.

Funny how all of those great quarterbacks tend to do it without alot of pressure hunh? Huard isn't getting time to throw the ball very often. And, when he does, you can see alot of big completions from him.

Throwing more INT's than TD's is not the O line's fault. That little gem is placed squarely on Huard's bad decision making. Nothing more, nothing less. He can't run worth a damn and throws bad passes that get intercepted. Mark my words, "Croyle starts next week after Huard's dismal perforance." Crotle has been taking 40% of the first team practice snaps for a reason. The time has come.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    Throwing more INT's than TD's is not the O line's fault. That little gem is placed squarely on Huard's bad decision making. Nothing more, nothing less. He can't run worth a damn and throws bad passes that get intercepted. Mark my words, "Croyle starts next week after Huard's dismal perforance." Crotle has been taking 40% of the first team practice snaps for a reason. The time has come.
    Croyle may very well start next week. But yes, interceptions can be caused by O-line. Not so much directly, but they can certainly force a quarterback to rush his throws, by creating a rushed atmosphere for him. Huard has been the entire offense, even with all of the pressure he has been under, both physically, and mentally.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Croyle may very well start next week. But yes, interceptions can be caused by O-line. Not so much directly, but they can certainly force a quarterback to rush his throws, by creating a rushed atmosphere for him. Huard has been the entire offense, even with all of the pressure he has been under, both physically, and mentally.
    Agreed.

I wouldn't say that Huard has been the entire offense though.

I know that you should throw high to someone like TG because he is the only guy that will be that high for the ball, but on alot of Huards throws, he misses by quite a bit. 5, 10, even 15 yards I have seen this season.

Sure this could be a breakdown in route running, but if Huard isn't able to click with the receivers he has this late in the season, maybe Croyle can.

Otherwise good analysis!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast