Thread: Chiefs @ Jokeland Pushoff edition

Default Chiefs @ Jokeland Pushoff edition

1. Got the short end of the stick in this one. THe push-off TD the turnover that was disallowed on a BS call. This one was just frustrating. Chiefs hurt themselves some to but They got the better end of the officials tonight and it impacted the game and the outcome makes it all the more aggravating

2. The offense outside of a play here or there was just outstanding tonight. They did their part to win that game. That hasn't happened a lot over the last few years but tonight they were the better side of the football and it really wasn't even close.

3. The Defense They have just been BAD. Like I stated before they got a short end of the stick some tonight but then they also were just horrible in a lot of cases. This is becoming a pattern. And an alarming one.

4. Marcus Peters. This is a FOOTBALL thing only I couldn't care less about what he does during the anthem. But the guy has just not been the same this year. He's gotten to ****y. He needs a benching or something for a week Maybe it's time you stop yelling at everyone and just do your FING job dude. He's been more of a headache then a asset this season.

The chiefs have had to come off 2 short weeks in a row so maybe now getting a little extra time will be good for them. Still I'm POED at the BS that we saw tonight. And it might take me a while to get over it But whatever GO CHIEFS
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Unfortunately I don't think we deserved to win that after giving them 3 free plays

1) Yes the refs were friggin' horrible tonight. They started off making bad calls, then started making make up calls, and then no-calls (Dee Ford got held a LOT during this game), then went back to being flag happy at the end of the game.

2) For 3/4's of the game I'd agree. But the last quarter we went scoreless. Not even a field goal. If they'd scored just once...

3) Completely agree. Where was our D-line? It wasn't until the end of the game when we started seeing #95 making some plays. Our run defense needs some help, hopefully we can fix it before we go back to a 4-3 (and then we'll really get torched in the secondary).

4) Agreed. There were more than a few times he was reluctant to tackle, but IMHO the real problem is how teams view us and how our front office has ignored it. Nobody wants to throw it in Peters' direction because Peters is always looking for the INT, and is physically gifted enough to make adjustments on the fly to correct if he has to. Terrance Mitchell, on the other hand, isn't. So teams throw consistently at him, so he's put in the position of take the penalty trying to save the TD. It backfired in this game in a big way in the fourth quarter. We need to get a better corner on that side of the ball. With Terrance Mitchell, it's like we're making a safety play corner.

I'm grateful for the break, but we need to come back and start winning consistently if this is "our year". And while every Raiders fan in the world is jumping up and down blabbing off about this game, the truth is they're still a 3-4 team with a lot of football ahead of them.

Note for Sutton be more aggressive you stupid clown or get out of KC