Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: does our board have any trolls?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default does our board have any trolls?


    0 Not allowed!
    does anyone here go to the message boards of the teams we are playing? i havent yet, but i think i will start trolling. looks like a fun thing to do.


    Broncos :piss::sign0163:

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    640
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    does anyone here go to the message boards of the teams we are playing? i havent yet, but i think i will start trolling. looks like a fun thing to do.


    Broncos :piss::sign0163:
    I dont get off on talkin crap! Especially if we "Chiefs" cant perform consistantly!

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Yeah our board has trolls. I know one of them is called timsatt.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    640
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Yeah our board has trolls. I know one of them is called timsatt.
    Ouch. That was harsh. Come on fans keep it togather!

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,043
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    Ouch. That was harsh. Come on fans keep it togather!

    Agreed; I don't like people trolling our site so I don't do it anywhere else.


  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    Ouch. That was harsh. Come on fans keep it togather!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Agreed; I don't like people trolling our site so I don't do it anywhere else.
    I am doubting that timsatt is a fan.

    He is happy LJ got injured. Not only is that not a fan, that is a sick mind that will someday hopefully be in the same position as LJ.

    Injured and out of work, or too stupid to find a job.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,043
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I am doubting that timsatt is a fan.

    He is happy LJ got injured. Not only is that not a fan, that is a sick mind that will someday hopefully be in the same position as LJ.

    Injured and out of work, or too stupid to find a job.
    Although I know we lost, I didn't get to see the game; what happened to LJ?


  8. #8
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    3,761
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 181
    Given: 51

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I am doubting that timsatt is a fan.

    He is happy LJ got injured. Not only is that not a fan, that is a sick mind that will someday hopefully be in the same position as LJ.

    Injured and out of work, or too stupid to find a job.
    am i real fan?

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,043
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I think here's a good place to stop with this conversation.


  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I think here's a good place to stop with this conversation.
    Hey Chiefster, think you could close this thread, we sure dont need somewhere to get more offensive with others on this board, I provide enough of those.





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •