Thread: Cutler injured in Donks game

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Default Cutler injured in Donks game

Cutler left the Denver game 2nd Quarter with a leg injury, will update later.

Broncos QB Jay Cutler was sidelined with an injury to his lower left leg early in the second quarter Sunday against the Detroit Lions. Cutler left the game when his legs and ankles were twisted as Shaun Rogers sacked him, then another Lion hit him as he was going down. Cutler was helped off the field and was later taken off it on a cart as he unstrapped his shoulder pads. He finished 3-of-4 passing for 20 yards.

This from NFL.com Fantasy update.

I don't know if that is good or bad for the Chiefs.

Cutler has been looking fairly good and they brought in Patrick Ramsey who it doesn't appear did anything. Even if he does come back I would think he won't be 100 percent by gametime against the Chiefs.

I think that the Broncos could have afforded to be more patient with him, allowing Plummer to start this season, while giving Cutler a chance to learn the system without defenses breathing down his neck. Sometimes starting a guy immediately works out, but I firmly believe that playing in tha backup role is good for a young quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I think that the Broncos could have afforded to be more patient with him, allowing Plummer to start this season, while giving Cutler a chance to learn the system without defenses breathing down his neck. Sometimes starting a guy immediately works out, but I firmly believe that playing in tha backup role is good for a young quarterback.
    This point of view sounds familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Wow what a good nights sleep will do for a person, last night I would have probably jumped all over this, this morning I am adding rep because again while I don't agree with you at least you are consistent.

I have some more respect for you because of this post, and I did respect you before.

Hope it's not serious but still hope he is out for next week's game.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.