Thread: Adrian Peterson the first guy ever with 1000 yards in first 8 games.

Default Adrian Peterson the first guy ever with 1000 yards in first 8 games.

Will this guy beat Eric Dickerson for the most yards ever in the NFL by a running back?

Is this a bet, or a poll, or just speculation?

Of course he has T Rich blocking for him...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Will this guy beat Eric Dickerson for the most yards ever in the NFL by a running back?

Is this a bet, or a poll, or just speculation?

Of course he has T Rich blocking for him...
    AP (or AD as they call him) is a stud but you gotta know that having T-Rich is helping tons, He has to be another into the Hall of Fame,(T-Rich) but CP thought he was expendable, man what a huge mistake.

whooaa. a rookie year is nothing to evan consider a bye at the hall of fame!
    Hall of fame come from consistant production! not that he doesnt or wont qualify, this is wayyy to early to evan think of such a thing. He could be hurt next week and never return? You just never know. I do believe he is talented and wish we had our man Richardson back. : (

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    whooaa. a rookie year is nothing to evan consider a bye at the hall of fame!
    Hall of fame come from consistant production! not that he doesnt or wont qualify, this is wayyy to early to evan think of such a thing. He could be hurt next week and never return? You just never know. I do believe he is talented and wish we had our man Richardson back. : (
    That is why I highlighted the T-Rich, I meant T-Rich should be another in the Hall, I think AP will get there but not ready to put him in yet.

He has one he** of a left side of the line too. Most people have heard of Steve Hutchinson, and Bryant McKinnie, nicknamed "Mount McKinnie" is six foot, eight inches, and listed at 335. (Likely a whole lot closer to being four bills.) Stick T-Rich in to lead the way, and they will get AD off to a very good start, on many running plays. The Vikings have a very bright future.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    He has one he** of a left side of the line too. Most people have heard of Steve Hutchinson, and Bryant McKinnie, nicknamed "Mount McKinnie" is six foot, eight inches, and listed at 335. (Likely a whole lot closer to being four bills.) Stick T-Rich in to lead the way, and they will get AD off to a very good start, on many running plays. The Vikings have a very bright future.
    I have a feeling the future is now.

And we beat them!

I still feel positive about our Chiefs, don't you?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I have a feeling the future is now.

And we beat them!

I still feel positive about our Chiefs, don't you?
    Reasonably. I fully expect us to bow out of the playoff race down the stretch, if we make it that far. With this O-line group, I just can't see us having a whole lot of success.

The most impressive AP run of the day was the TD run to the right side...yeah his runs to the left were impressvie, but the run to the right was a thing of beauty. When he hit the sideline it was him against 2 DBs who BOTH had an angle on him. He turned on the jets and just blew by both guys. He has good power and great moves, but you can't teach that kind of speed...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    The most impressive AP run of the day was the TD run to the right side...yeah his runs to the left were impressvie, but the run to the right was a thing of beauty. When he hit the sideline it was him against 2 DBs who BOTH had an angle on him. He turned on the jets and just blew by both guys. He has good power and great moves, but you can't teach that kind of speed...
    Agreed. I guess when T Rich made that comment at the beginning of the year about him playing with Priest, and LJ, but has never seen anything like AP, he wasn't kidding!

He's a beast
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.