Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627 LastLast

Thread: ***Chiefs vs Broncos Official Game Day Thread***

Default ***Chiefs vs Broncos Official Game Day Thread***

Happy Halloween Baby!
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

We need to get one 1st down and i's over.

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

UGH and lineing up and just running is what we do UGH
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

DONE!!!!!

Phew...Not exactly perfect but we won. 6-2

Instant Game Stats:
    KC-Den Off.jpg
    KC-Den Def.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    I think Alex will fix this mess.
    I hope you're right buddy. Of course I'm happy for the win, but had we played against their other QB it may have been different.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I hope you're right buddy. Of course I'm happy for the win, but had we played against their other QB it may have been different.
    I hear you man! But Siemian has beat out Lynch for the starting job 2 years now so I am not sure Lynch is any better. I think his main threat would have been coming in late in the 3rd quarter with us having no film, no game plan or anything else to deal with him. Too many times we have seen a backup QB come in late in the game and pull a win from the jaws of defeat.....not because the new QB was anything special but instead because nobody knew anything about him and so had no gameplan for dealing with him.

Alex didn't do well tonight. But we beat a team with a top 5 Defense that shut down our rushing game. First game this year that the Broncos have lost when they held their opponent to under 100 yards rushing. And a division rival at that. Wasn't a pretty win, but it got us back on the winning track. I knew this wouldn't be an easy game (despite the Broncos' record) and I think we did a fine job to pull out the win.

Guys...I was @ my soon to be father-laws home in Istanbul. I was having trouble with the EPSN feed. I was thinking I would cruise back to my pad in downtown hoping it was fine there, but decided it's too late (3:30 AM here) Watched the game via the EPSN app (no video) Went directly to NFL.com for highlights when I woke up. Damn. Our D worked last night! Peters & Kelce were on! Alex looked pretty sharp (@ least the highlights) The one thing I HATE about living aboard is the time difference (it sucks!) 6-2! BTW...I want that Raider game back!!!
    Last edited by KCMASS; 10-31-2017 at 06:17 PM.
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

Quote Originally Posted by KCMASS View Post
    Guys...I was @ my soon to be father-laws home in Istanbul. I was having trouble with the EPSN feed. I was thinking I would cruise back to my pad in downtown hoping it was fine there, but decided it's too late (3:30 AM here) Watched the game via the EPSN app (no video) Went directly to NFL.com for highlights when I woke up. Damn. Our D worked last night! Peters & Kelce were on! Alex looked pretty sharp (@ least the highlights) The one thing I HATE about living aboard is the time difference (it sucks!) 6-2! BTW...I want that Raider game back!!!
    Yeah....these late games are a biotch for you. All around we didn't look as good as I'd hoped, but we were GOOD ENOUGH! 6-2, Ahead of the Broncos by 2 1/2 games and ahead of the Raiders and Chargers by 3. We CONTROL the AFC West! If we can win the rest of our division games we'll WIN THE WEST!

P.S......I REALLY HATE THE RAIDERS!
    Last edited by ctchiefsfan; 10-31-2017 at 06:49 PM.

A win is a win. I just checked. Yet another 4:30 game this Sunday @ Dallas. I would love a 1:00PM game & get a decent nights sleep. I'm getting up there & terrible sleep isn't good for this old guy. A lot mussels with pasta (w/ Olive Oil) tonight. Like I said...mussels are dirt cheap here. Doesn't take a lot of Liras to purchase a bushel. BTW...I booked a trip (again) to Israel for two weeks. Tel Aviv & Jerusalem & maybe Haifa (up north for a couple of days) Kayla has never been. I love Tel Aviv! It's my favorite city in the world. The atmosphere is amazing.
    Last edited by KCMASS; 11-01-2017 at 03:17 PM.
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.