Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Good Game

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Good Game


    0 Not allowed!
    I know we lost. If I could take back the last four or five minutes of the game, I would. If I could punch out all of the seemingly 20,000 Packers fans chanting "Go Packs Go", I would.

    I can't say anything about the game that hasn't already been talked about. All I can say is that, although I lost my voice screaming at the defense and we are no longer the only team Favre hasn't beat, I had fun today. There was a fun spirit of good-hearted rivalry today. Favre is an outstanding QB who has had an extraordinary career. I'm glad I got to see him in person.

    I have thoughts on the game, but I'm keeping them to myself. I'm far too tired to get into any sort of disagreements tonight. I just wanted to come on and say that I had a realy good day.
    Everything happens for a reason.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I think you are one of the lucky ones.

    Being at that game, win or lose, would have been great.

    You realize you witnessed history?

    Good girl!

    Way to represent!!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    640
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I know we lost. If I could take back the last four or five minutes of the game, I would. If I could punch out all of the seemingly 20,000 Packers fans chanting "Go Packs Go", I would.

    I can't say anything about the game that hasn't already been talked about. All I can say is that, although I lost my voice screaming at the defense and we are no longer the only team Favre hasn't beat, I had fun today. There was a fun spirit of good-hearted rivalry today. Favre is an outstanding QB who has had an extraordinary career. I'm glad I got to see him in person.

    I have thoughts on the game, but I'm keeping them to myself. I'm far too tired to get into any sort of disagreements tonight. I just wanted to come on and say that I had a realy good day.
    Im sure you had fun! It was fun to watch on tv too. I wasnt sure what the outcome was gonna be, it kept me pumped the whole game. We lost but we did our best.

    GO CHIEFS!

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    Im sure you had fun! It was fun to watch on tv too. I wasnt sure what the outcome was gonna be, it kept me pumped the whole game. We lost but we did our best.

    GO CHIEFS!
    I've seen us play better, but I know what you mean.
    Everything happens for a reason.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I just wish I could disconnect myself from my fandom during games. I am tired of being frustrated every Sunday. Yes, I have been frustrated with most of our wins this year too.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,076
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 440

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I just wish I could disconnect myself from my fandom during games. I am tired of being frustrated every Sunday. Yes, I have been frustrated with most of our wins this year too.
    I hear ya bud!


    What are you doing on line at this time of day! :)


  7. #7
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I hear ya bud!


    What are you doing on line at this time of day! :)
    I am always up this time of day on Mondays
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,076
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 440

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I am always up this time of day on Mondays
    I did not know this.


  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,076
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 440

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I know we lost. If I could take back the last four or five minutes of the game, I would. If I could punch out all of the seemingly 20,000 Packers fans chanting "Go Packs Go", I would.

    I can't say anything about the game that hasn't already been talked about. All I can say is that, although I lost my voice screaming at the defense and we are no longer the only team Favre hasn't beat, I had fun today. There was a fun spirit of good-hearted rivalry today. Favre is an outstanding QB who has had an extraordinary career. I'm glad I got to see him in person.

    I have thoughts on the game, but I'm keeping them to myself. I'm far too tired to get into any sort of disagreements tonight. I just wanted to come on and say that I had a realy good day.
    By all mean, share! :)


  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    Im sure you had fun! It was fun to watch on tv too. I wasnt sure what the outcome was gonna be, it kept me pumped the whole game. We lost but we did our best.

    GO CHIEFS!
    If we did our best this is really going to be a long season. I dont feel that the team did anywhere near their best, part of it was injuries I guess, but DBo didn't have a stat, Huard looked, well he looked old and tired and defeated. He feel before the defenders got to him most every time. LJ did not put up a good game, but then he got hurt also, Priest looked like he didn't want to block.

    Ty Slaw was beat most every play before they snapped the ball, McIntosh let too too many defenders have their way with Huard, Jared Allen didn't seem to be the force he usually is. All and all the game went ok I guess but again if they did their best wow are we lucky to be 4-4.

    I did however see that Samie Parker seemed to be doing much better then he has earlier in the year and Drummond while he didn't put forth numbers seemed to at least want to do good today, he took one back from the endzone / 1/2 yard line and made it to the 20 something, normally he would have taken a knee or let it go. My negative side says he may have been playing like his job is on the line, but really I think every player from Brackenridge to LJ and Gonzo should play like their job is on the line.

    Again there were some bright spots in this game, but far from playing their best. This however is to take nothing from the Packers they won, were they the best team on the field, if you look at the final score it says that yesterday they were, are they going to say that they played their best, I doubt it. The good thing though is that even without a complete game the Chiefs about won again. And even with the loss they remained in first in the division.




Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •