Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why I am happy.

Default Why I am happy.

The thing that keeps me semi-optimistic about my Chiefs is that we managed to score 22 points. That is a pretty signifigant improvement from our season average. It makes me feel like there is a glimmer of hope for salvaging this offense and getting to the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Drives me nuts. We have the most prolific offense in the NFL and can't touch the playoffs. Now we have about the worst offense in the NFL and might make the playoffs 2 years in a row.

What is the point? We have ZERO chance in the playoffs this year.
    when have we not been able to touch the playoffs with our prolific offense? i think one year. but we went 13-3 one year with that offense and had home field advantage (of course we met payton first round)

last year's playoff birth was a fluke. very undeserved and so so so lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    when have we not been able to touch the playoffs with our prolific offense? i think one year. but we went 13-3 one year with that offense and had home field advantage (of course we met payton first round)

last year's playoff birth was a fluke. very undeserved and so so so lucky.
    '01, '02, '04' and '05 were years when we had prolific offense and missed the playoffs. That's four of those five years, without a playoff appearence.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    The thing that keeps me semi-optimistic about my Chiefs is that we managed to score 22 points. That is a pretty signifigant improvement from our season average. It makes me feel like there is a glimmer of hope for salvaging this offense and getting to the playoffs.
    I agree.

GO CHIEFS!!!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    '01, '02, '04' and '05 were years when we had prolific offense and missed the playoffs. That's four of those five years, without a playoff appearence.
    '05 and '06 should have been reversed.

10-6 and not make the playoffs, then 9-7 and we do?

There is no more parity in the NFL because of idiots like HERM coaching and trying to destroy QB's with an anemic offensive game plan.

I don't know why, but I feel like ranting today.

I am p!ssed off for some reason.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12