Thread: Let's Consider Where we are Going.

Default Let's Consider Where we are Going.

I usually don't start threads (not my thing) I like to post comments after someone posts them. I would like peoples "real" thoughts about the Chiefs (& the post season. If we get there) It seems like we always been a "defensive" team for years & we come out of the gate swinging with the "O" Why is it that when one side of the ball "we're good" Think of Vermeil & Trent Green, yet our "D" sucked! Remember that Indy game?

I sit here in Istanbul scratching my head. Why can't we have both sides of the field? It's like we're "hexed" somehow. I love our Chiefs (like all of you) & I'm crushed with being a loyal fan. It's like a girlfriend you really digs you & she's gives you 50/50 worth of love. Sometimes...I wish I wasn't a Chiefs fan. Damn..it sucks being us!
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

Quote Originally Posted by KCMASS View Post
    I usually don't start threads (not my thing) I like to post comments after someone posts them. I would like peoples "real" thoughts about the Chiefs (& the post season. If we get there) It seems like we always been a "defensive" team for years & we come out of the gate swinging with the "O" Why is it that when one side of the ball "we're good" Think of Vermeil & Trent Green, yet our "D" sucked! Remember that Indy game?

I sit here in Istanbul scratching my head. Why can't we have both sides of the field? It's like we're "hexed" somehow. I love our Chiefs (like all of you) & I'm crushed with being a loyal fan. It's like a girlfriend you really digs you & she's gives you 50/50 worth of love. Sometimes...I wish I wasn't a Chiefs fan. Damn..it sucks being us!
    So damned true...except the part about not wishing I was a Chiefs fan. Always have been and will be until I die. I also don't get offense vs defense. At times it almost seems as if they have a team meeting to decide which side is going to take the week or year off.

The answer, in my opinion, lies with team ownership. It's always some attempt to glean the identity of another team (49ers, Patriots, Eagles) instead of establishing our own.