Thread: Anti Chiefs Remedy

Default Anti Chiefs Remedy

Man I have been so upset with the Chiefs I have been refusing to wear anything Chiefs which is hard. Specially with my phone having a Chiefs cover on it.

Well, as I am listening to a play list on spotify. Gary Glitters Rock N Roll Part 2 played, which is what the Chiefs used to play after a TD. I heard it a lot in the Vermeil years. It got me pumped up and ready for Sunday. Then Start me Up by Rolling Stones.

They need to bring back the classics. Use a cover band instead of Gary Glitter. So we can beat the H out of you, you, you.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Man I have been so upset with the Chiefs I have been refusing to wear anything Chiefs which is hard. Specially with my phone having a Chiefs cover on it.

Well, as I am listening to a play list on spotify. Gary Glitters Rock N Roll Part 2 played, which is what the Chiefs used to play after a TD. I heard it a lot in the Vermeil years. It got me pumped up and ready for Sunday. Then Start me Up by Rolling Stones.

They need to bring back the classics. Use a cover band instead of Gary Glitter. So we can beat the H out of you, you, you.
    Thank you Seek for the excellent suggestions for boosting all of our spirits. I'm going to track down both tracks you mentioned on FB (I don't know "spotify"). Perhaps I can even find an old Chiefs video that has them on it.