Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trent Green

Default Trent Green

Ok, in all seriousness, I think when Trent Green had his concussion, he got a little bit of brain damage.... What is with all these interceptions?...he hurt his knee, Huard went in, and had an awesome play with Kennison, and then they pulled him and put Green back in...WHY??? so he could get another int.?? I really do not understand the reasoning for putting him back in when Damon was doing awesome...If we lose this game, its thanks to Trent that we do. And when we win... we got the defence and LJ to thank.

Default Re: Trent Green

wolfpack wrote:
    i wouldn`t mind a flag or two if they planted him hard enough to rattle him.
    I read ya! :-D

What a sight, Allen Plants Manning, He starts crying, the Referee has to dry his eyes, blow his nose on the flag, and then throw it. Fourteen Equipment managers come out, pick him off the ground, gently place him in an upright position, and point him toward the huddle, while the water boy, picks up the flag, washes it, and gives it back to the Ref. What a Sad Sight, (Grin)

GO ALLEN :hammer: Peyton!!

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

hermie said he`d even pull green if he messes up. thats great if he messes up 2 or three times. but what i`d like to know is who is gonna pull solari when he starts calling stupid plays. or who`s gonna pull hermie if he dose his usual clock mismangment.

wolfpack wrote:
    hermie said he`d even pull green if he messes up. thats great if he messes up 2 or three times. but what i`d like to know is who is gonna pull solari when he starts calling stupid plays. or who`s gonna pull hermie if he dose his usual clock mismangment.
    Why Mr. Peterson, of course, (grin), everything willbe all right, he will see to it! (laughing out loud)

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Colts!!

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123