Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trent Green

Default Trent Green

Ok, in all seriousness, I think when Trent Green had his concussion, he got a little bit of brain damage.... What is with all these interceptions?...he hurt his knee, Huard went in, and had an awesome play with Kennison, and then they pulled him and put Green back in...WHY??? so he could get another int.?? I really do not understand the reasoning for putting him back in when Damon was doing awesome...If we lose this game, its thanks to Trent that we do. And when we win... we got the defence and LJ to thank.

Default Re: Trent Green

chief31 wrote:
    I don't hold any grudges against Peyton, but let me say, I would much rather see Huard leading us against him. Green nearly threw that game away, this afternoon.
    Problem was that Huard sustain a concussion; that's why Trent had to come back in.

Yes, the Jags Head Hunters were out in full force, I think Allens hit on the Jag QB was in frustration because of the way they were coming after ours. Personally I glad the Rotten Jags have to watch us at their homes this year while our Chiefs get to head for the playoffs!!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: Indy!!

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

kenny1937 wrote:
    Yes, the Jags Head Hunters were out in full force, I think Allens hit on the Jag QB was in frustration because of the way they were coming after ours. Personally I glad the Rotten Jags have to watch us at their homes this year while our Chiefs get to head for the playoffs!!

I don't believe that the roughing the passer call was justified; Allen got to the QB just as he threw the ball.

The announcers said that it was because he picked him up and fell on him with his weight, and by rules that is a penalty, so they say, I personally feel like you but our opinion don't count, so we gave them the ball back and you know the rest of the story.

GO CHIEFS :hammer: Indy

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

i would love to see allen or somebody plant manning on the ground. but the truth is manning gets rid of the ball fast and doesn't get planted much. get in his face and rough him up some. make him complain about his protection.

Sounds like a good plan to me!!

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

wolfpack wrote:
    i would love to see allen or somebody plant manning on the ground. but the truth is manning gets rid of the ball fast and doesn't get planted much. get in his face and rough him up some. make him complain about his protection.
    Oh I have seen him planted several times. Whines like a little baby every time too.

But that is nothing new. The baby part that is.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

wolfpack wrote:
    Except it's Manning though; if Allen so much as looks at him wrong then the flags will fly.

Yep, his crocodile tears will bring a flag from the nearsighted Refs, some of them can't even tell when the play clock has run out!!

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

i wouldn`t mind a flag or two if they planted him hard enough to rattle him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast