Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coach Edwards

Default Coach Edwards

Born and raised in KC (member of the old Municipal Stadium Wolfpack) and now living in Phoenix the past 16 years I've been fortunate to see the best and worst the NFL has to offer. Incredible the Chiefs made the playoffs, but I like to look to the future.
    Personal opinion...the Chiefs have peaked under the leadership of Norm Edwards. Time to give some serious consideration of luring a Jimmy Johnson or Bill Cowher to KC. The apex to any season is a Super Bowl victory and under the guidance of Edwards I see the chances of such close to slim. Let the winning tradition continue, but let's do the right thing for the fans and bring in a proven leader. Just an opinion from afar, so let the verbal hazing begin. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Default Re: Coach Edwards

What Verbal Hazing? Being an old Chief fan myself, I agree with you, and your opinion is just as good as anybody elses. The guys at the top have to expect that we expect the buck to stop with them, and Herm looks a lot like Marty, and we need a coach that will bring balance to the Chiefs.

GO CHIEFS :hammer: Indy!!

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

i am also a old chiefs fan. and somewhere i saw the 2005 to 2006 stats on the offence and the defence. hermie wanted ball control to help the defence. there wasn`t that much deference. yes not resigning tony,roaf retirement,no RT slowed the offence down. but i still think hermie ruined the offence. they got stale must of the year,run,run,pass,punt. he needs to butt out of the "o".

There you go, my sentiments exactly, you head it first here Hermie, Butt out!!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: Indy!!

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

There you go..my opinion exactly ..don wan der damn Hermie (Harmy?) :hammer:

wolfpack wrote:
    i am also a old chiefs fan. and somewhere i saw the 2005 to 2006 stats on the offence and the defence. hermie wanted ball control to help the defence. there wasn`t that much deference. yes not resigning tony,roaf retirement,no RT slowed the offence down. but i still think hermie ruined the offence. they got stale must of the year,run,run,pass,punt. he needs to butt out of the "o".
    Yep!

Cowher?!?!?! Are you kidding me?!?!?!

What an incredible idea! I have an overwhelming respect for Bill. I don't know about Johnson.( having been away from the game for so long) But, I'd feel rejuvenated in my faith for the Chiefs, if Cowher were to come aboard.

chief31 wrote:
    Cowher?!?!?! Are you kidding me?!?!?!

What an incredible idea! I have an overwhelming respect for Bill. I don't know about Johnson.( having been away from the game for so long) But, I'd feel rejuvenated in my faith for the Chiefs, if Cowher were to come aboard.
    Have you heard something I haven't??

Unfortunately, Cowher is not coming to KC. I just don't see it. Not unless Clark gets a really big burr, you know where.

I would love to have him though. I think he would like to be here but I see Herm and Carl finishing their contracts.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Maybe they both fall on the grenade. (grin)

But then again, maybe we win the Super Bowl and they become Heroes. (this ought to be good for a Hazing)
    (grin)

GO ALLEN :hammer: and Plant Manning!!

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast