Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trent Green

Default Trent Green

Ok, in all seriousness, I think when Trent Green had his concussion, he got a little bit of brain damage.... What is with all these interceptions?...he hurt his knee, Huard went in, and had an awesome play with Kennison, and then they pulled him and put Green back in...WHY??? so he could get another int.?? I really do not understand the reasoning for putting him back in when Damon was doing awesome...If we lose this game, its thanks to Trent that we do. And when we win... we got the defence and LJ to thank.

Default Re: Trent Green

Hi ChiefsGal, fine ladies think alike, my wife voiced the same sentiments to me when they put Trent back in, she was just a little upset, and was also mad at coach Edwards for putting him back in. I won't say what she said about Edwards, I was smart enough to agree with her, just as I'm smart enough to agree with you. Nice to have you aboard, come back, we Might make the playoffs, who knows.

I hope we can :hammer: Somebody in the playoffs!!

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

trent has never been the same since his concussion. maybe they think haurd willbe gone anyway so let green come back. as far as the defence,,right??? they scored 30 points on us,in our own house, what defence. guther didnt start blitzing the 3rd string qb till his 3rd time he had the ball. that guy scored his 1st two times he had the ball. once we started bring pressure we stopped them. the same thing happened in brownieville. expect it was to late.

i would tell trent to take a pay cut or hit the road. we need cap $ to fill holes.

Welcome aboard ChiefsGal! I will agree that Trent has not been sharp as in recent years past. I will say, in Trents defense, that for some reason the offensive play calling tends to be a lot more conservative when he is in the game then it is when Damon is quaterbacking, who BTW I will agree has done an oustanding job for us this year.

all he has to do next week against the colts is hand the ball to LJ without fumbling it about 50 times. he can do it.

wolfpack wrote:
    all he has to do next week against the colts is hand the ball to LJ without fumbling it about 50 times. he can do it.
    Hope your right.

Boy would I ever love to rub it in Mr. Manning's face, I only wish that Joe Montana was our QB to show him what a real QB looks like. (grin) I only said that because I really liked Joe, and I am not too fond of Manning.

GO CHIEFS :hammer: Indy!!

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

I don't hold any grudges against Peyton, but let me say, I would much rather see Huard leading us against him. Green nearly threw that game away, this afternoon.

When He fumbled, I almost pulled what little hair I had out of my Head!! But it ended OK for us, and all I have to say is Please Mike (Wake Up In the Projection Booth) CoOrdinator, give us a Offensive game plan that gives us a chance against Indy, PLEASE!!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: Indy!!

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast