Thread: Is it Saturday yet????

Default Is it Saturday yet????

Whoever wins this game is almost sure to win the division. The Chiefs broke out of their slump. The Chargers have been on fire the last 4 weeks. This game will likely decide who wins the West. We both have 2 "should win" games after this week. The division is on the line and it will likely come down to who wants it more. Nervous as a frog that has been thrown into a hot fry pan. WE NEED THIS WIN!!!

Why yes it is

Quote Originally Posted by Justin5772002 View Post
    Why yes it is
    HAHAHAHA! Thank Justin!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    HAHAHAHA! Thank Justin!!!!
    anytime CT

So tell me Justin....just your opinion...can we pull a win out tonight?

Geez...Thanks CT. I had no idea that the game was on tonight. Another 3:30 AM game for me. I better "rest-up for a little while" We HAVE to have this! It's at Arrowhead so that helps.
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

Quote Originally Posted by KCMASS View Post
    Geez...Thanks CT. I had no idea that the game was on tonight. Another 3:30 AM game for me. I better "rest-up for a little while" We HAVE to have this! It's at Arrowhead so that helps.
    Have a good nap Mass! Look forward to watching the game with you tonight. Don't know how you handle the time zones. Every game night it's almost like you fly back here and deal with the jet-lag.

I'm up now. Didn't get much for a nap. I'm pacing already. Yeah it so stinks CT. Watching our Chiefs in the middle of the night. But @ least I can get the game without an issue. The problem with me is I can get very loud when I'm angry. I don't want to wake anyone up. Sometimes...I can't stand it. I'll grab my Diet Coke & go to the pool/patio area & just sit for 10+ minutes or so (& miss some of the game no less) Man...why can't we be the Patriots?
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

Quote Originally Posted by KCMASS View Post
    I'm up now. Didn't get much for a nap. I'm pacing already. Yeah it so stinks CT. Watching our Chiefs in the middle of the night. But @ least I can get the game without an issue. The problem with me is I can get very loud when I'm angry. I don't want to wake anyone up. Sometimes...I can't stand it. I'll grab my Diet Coke & go to the pool/patio area & just sit for 10+ minutes or so (& miss some of the game no less) Man...why can't we be the Patriots?
    Why can't we be the Patriots? Because that would get boring pretty quick. Wins easily gained don't have the sweetness of wins you have to fight your ash off for. Part of the reason us "not so young" guys adore our Chiefs is because of all the years of frustration. It makes the wins taste so much better.

Loud when you are angry?......tell me about it!!!! HAHAHA! My ex-wives would usually go shopping if the Chiefs fell behind. They knew better than to be around me then. But I've mellowed with age. When we lose I drink whiskey and fall asleep. Better than getting angry. :)