Thread: Huard Homers Meeting CANCELED.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Default Huard Homers Meeting CANCELED.

The official Huard Homers meeting for Week 9 of the NFL season is officially canceled.

Flame away I just couldn't stop myself. I tried really I did.

betcha feel pretty good about yourself now!! don't know how to flip the bird on line...but either way....good for you byron
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    betcha feel pretty good about yourself now!! don't know how to flip the bird on line...but either way....good for you byron
    Actually the only reason I feel slightly good about this is because, this is quite possibly the worst insult I did on those who continue to stick up for Huard.

That being said, Hope I didn't offend you Canada, and if I did for that I am sorry.

And for the record I was really wanting a Chiefs win and was PISSED when it went south (or north I guess to Green Bay)

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Actually the only reason I feel slightly good about this is because, this is quite possibly the worst insult I did on those who continue to stick up for Huard.

That being said, Hope I didn't offend you Canada, and if I did for that I am sorry.

And for the record I was really wanting a Chiefs win and was PISSED when it went south (or north I guess to Green Bay)
    More ***** *** insults to guys who stand up for a player on our team. I am ashamed to be associated with Chiefs fans like you. I find no way to feel good about this situation at all, but I am glad one of our players faults brought you some hapiness. Glad to have you on board
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

It wasn't completly Huard's fault. I just can't wait until Brodie gets in and plays bad too.....cause then I will love hearing the way people will turn on what they said about Brodie being the Saviour of the Chiefs.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Never said Brodie is the Saviour.

Just that Huard ain't the guy for our team.

I would have to see more of Brodie's play to decide that.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    It wasn't completly Huard's fault. I just can't wait until Brodie gets in and plays bad too.....cause then I will love hearing the way people will turn on what they said about Brodie being the Saviour of the Chiefs.
    That is exactly what I fear most about the concept of bringing in Croyle. All of the Huard haters turning into Croyle haters prematurely.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    That is exactly what I fear most about the concept of bringing in Croyle. All of the Huard haters turning into Croyle haters prematurely.
    It will happen I guarantee it. The first lost Brodie plays in it will be "Get rid of Brodie and let's start Rayner at QB!"
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    More ***** *** insults to guys who stand up for a player on our team. I am ashamed to be associated with Chiefs fans like you. I find no way to feel good about this situation at all, but I am glad one of our players faults brought you some hapiness. Glad to have you on board
    Keep that chin up, bro! I really hate losing and I was pissed, but the Packers are one of the best teams in the league this year. At least the entire AFC West stubbed their toes this week and we didn't lose any ground. We put on a way better display than any of the other teams in our division against the 7-1 Green Bay Packers-- who are probably better than the Lions and definately WAAAY better than Houston or Minnesota. Every other team in our division looked terrible against worse teams than we played. The loss still stings plenty, but it could be way worse.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!