Thread: Post game Vs Chargers And a promise

Default Post game Vs Chargers And a promise

1. Lets start with a HUGE apology to Marcus Peters. I was one that was calling for him to be cut. I admit it was kind of dumb. WHAT A Ballgame from Mr.Peters tonight.

2. Lets not limit that to Peters the entire D deserves a huge round of applauds for how much they have improved over the past couple of weeks. This Charger team was RED hot coming into this game. This was no weak opponent. They stepped it up BIG time tonight. Credit to Bob Sutton and the defensive players for a job well done tonight.

3. How long have I ranted about the playcalling. It was like a broken record. PLAYCALLING PLAYCALLING PLAYCALLING. It is the biggest reason the Chiefs offense has gotten back on track. Many think that the QB is the most important position I have always disagreed COACHING it starts there. A huge credit for Andy to give up the playcalling for the betterment of the team.

4. I've mentioned this a few times this week. But our new GM is off to a pretty damn good start. Ragland KPL have been huge over the past couple of weeks. I think everyone was shocked when they let Dorsey go. But it's a very encouraging start for Mr.Veach

2 years ago I started a thread declaring the 2015 chiefs dead They rebounded right after that. 2 weeks ago I declared this years team dead and well they are rebounding. Is it wrong that I think I am the MVP? :) But I promise before week 1 next year I will declare the 2018 Chiefs DEAD. :)

A win next week clinches the AFC west. LETS GET IT DONE. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    1. Lets start with a HUGE apology to Marcus Peters. I was one that was calling for him to be cut. I admit it was kind of dumb. WHAT A Ballgame from Mr.Peters tonight.

2. Lets not limit that to Peters the entire D deserves a huge round of applauds for how much they have improved over the past couple of weeks. This Charger team was RED hot coming into this game. This was no weak opponent. They stepped it up BIG time tonight. Credit to Bob Sutton and the defensive players for a job well done tonight.

3. How long have I ranted about the playcalling. It was like a broken record. PLAYCALLING PLAYCALLING PLAYCALLING. It is the biggest reason the Chiefs offense has gotten back on track. Many think that the QB is the most important position I have always disagreed COACHING it starts there. A huge credit for Andy to give up the playcalling for the betterment of the team.

4. I've mentioned this a few times this week. But our new GM is off to a pretty damn good start. Ragland KPL have been huge over the past couple of weeks. I think everyone was shocked when they let Dorsey go. But it's a very encouraging start for Mr.Veach

2 years ago I started a thread declaring the 2015 chiefs dead They rebounded right after that. 2 weeks ago I declared this years team dead and well they are rebounding. Is it wrong that I think I am the MVP? :) But I promise before week 1 next year I will declare the 2018 Chiefs DEAD. :)

A win next week clinches the AFC west. LETS GET IT DONE. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1) He really played well tonight. He's young. If he's able to stick with the program think he'll forge himself a nice career in KC.

2) They did well overall. We're pretty banged up at linebacker but it didn't show at all tonight. The Chargers were thought of as a red hot team. Then they played us and learned what RED was all about.

3) Overall the offense did a really good job. What surprised me the most was the fact that LAC's pass rush was really made non-existent, with a backup center! My only gripe about the offense tonight was the fact we didn't use Kelce a bit more. Haven't checked the numbers but pretty sure Hill broke 1,000 yds and Kelce is extremely close. The real story tonight was our running game getting their groove back. Hunt broke Joe Delaney's rookie record tonight. Can only imagine what Hunt's going to be like after he goes through a offseason workout program. Will have to check the numbers but pretty sure Alex is over 3700 yards passing.

Big win tonight. Gunsights on the Dolphins.

Matt....You are so damned right!

1. Peters played like he learned something from the suspension. Credit to him for learning from the suspension. Credit to Reid for realizing it was time to bring Peters to "the woodshed". OK Marcus....KEEP IT THE HELL UP!

2. Right again! The entire Defense went out there tonight like the Chargers owed them money, had stolen their wife, stolen their dog and stolen their truck. And Sutton gets HUGE CREDIT for that attitude!

3. BULLSEYE AGAIN! You can have the G.O.A.T. at QB but if the coaching and playcalling sucks you ain't going NOWHERE. And right about Reid. Giving up the playcalling was probably the hardest thing he has ever done but he "manned up" and did what was best for the Chiefs!

4. Yep. Veach is off to a FINE START. Dunno how much of it is Veach and how much is Reid but so far the combination is working very well!

2 years ago, 2 weeks ago etc.....Yep! You are MVP tonight and you need to declare the Chiefs D.O.A. at the start of EVERY SEASON. C4L also deserves a pat on the back for his psyops during the game day threads. Whatever you two are doing...IT'S WORKING!!!!!

Next weekend against the Dolphins.....that game holds SPECIAL MEANING for me. It's Christmas Eve and so many years ago the Dolphins RUINED my Christmas day when I was a 13 year old kid. To clinch the AFC West against the Dolphins on Christmas Eve would be the BEST Christmas present I could ever imagine. It would put a ghost that has haunted me for 46 years to bed FOREVER! As any $300 per hour shrink would tell you I need that "closure" to heal my heart.

CHIEFS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Matt....You are so damned right!

1. Peters played like he learned something from the suspension. Credit to him for learning from the suspension. Credit to Reid for realizing it was time to bring Peters to "the woodshed". OK Marcus....KEEP IT THE HELL UP!

2. Right again! The entire Defense went out there tonight like the Chargers owed them money, had stolen their wife, stolen their dog and stolen their truck. And Sutton gets HUGE CREDIT for that attitude!

3. BULLSEYE AGAIN! You can have the G.O.A.T. at QB but if the coaching and playcalling sucks you ain't going NOWHERE. And right about Reid. Giving up the playcalling was probably the hardest thing he has ever done but he "manned up" and did what was best for the Chiefs!

4. Yep. Veach is off to a FINE START. Dunno how much of it is Veach and how much is Reid but so far the combination is working very well!

2 years ago, 2 weeks ago etc.....Yep! You are MVP tonight and you need to declare the Chiefs D.O.A. at the start of EVERY SEASON. C4L also deserves a pat on the back for his psyops during the game day threads. Whatever you two are doing...IT'S WORKING!!!!!

Next weekend against the Dolphins.....that game holds SPECIAL MEANING for me. It's Christmas Eve and so many years ago the Dolphins RUINED my Christmas day when I was a 13 year old kid. To clinch the AFC West against the Dolphins on Christmas Eve would be the BEST Christmas present I could ever imagine. It would put a ghost that has haunted me for 46 years to bed FOREVER! As any $300 per hour shrink would tell you I need that "closure" to heal my heart.

CHIEFS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Dolphins story is like my Colts story. Maybe not Christmas but birthday. 95-96 Playoff loss I was about to be 12 The game lost with 3 missed field goals broke my heart. Never forgave the colts never will
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    1) He really played well tonight. He's young. If he's able to stick with the program think he'll forge himself a nice career in KC.
    Yep. Andy "taking Peters to the woodshed" seems to have gotten him back on track. Tonight he was playing for the Chiefs rather than the greater glory of Marcus. FINE JOB!

2) They did well overall. We're pretty banged up at linebacker but it didn't show at all tonight. The Chargers were thought of as a red hot team. Then they played us and learned what RED was all about.
    The Chargers WERE red hot. Then they got DROWNED in the Red Sea! Our Chiefs are coming back to life at EXACTLY the right time. December division games are where division championships are decided.

3) Overall the offense did a really good job. What surprised me the most was the fact that LAC's pass rush was really made non-existent, with a backup center! My only gripe about the offense tonight was the fact we didn't use Kelce a bit more. Haven't checked the numbers but pretty sure Hill broke 1,000 yds and Kelce is extremely close. The real story tonight was our running game getting their groove back. Hunt broke Joe Delaney's rookie record tonight. Can only imagine what Hunt's going to be like after he goes through a offseason workout program. Will have to check the numbers but pretty sure Alex is over 3700 yards passing.
    The O-line was really good tonight. They protected Alex well and made the holes for Hunt to run. Yes...Kelce didn't get as much action as usual tonight, but perhaps that was deliberate (Hunt had great night receiving--51 yards). Everybody knows how much we depend on Kelce so perhaps we let them beat themselves to death covering him? Meantime tonight brought Kelce to (I think) 991 yards on the season. Hunt is at 1205 yards rushing (and 418 yards receiving) and Hill has 1074 yards receiving. And just by the way....our game-manager QB is now sitting on 3713 yards passing and 342 yards rushing for a total of over 4050 yards.

Big win tonight. Gunsights on the Dolphins.
    HUGE WIN!!!! ​All I want for Christmas is a win over the Dolphins. That game will be a very PERSONAL matter for me. It would heal 46 years of heartache. I'd rather see us win that game than get a no-holds-barred weekend with a supermodel.
    Last edited by ctchiefsfan; 12-17-2017 at 01:43 AM.