Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Presents.

Default Christmas Presents.

MERRY CHRISTMAS CHIEFS FANS! Which one of Santa's gifts do you want to open first? One contains back to back AFC West Championships. Another has 3 players each with over 1,000 yards from scrimmage. Yet another has a QB with over 4,000 yards passing, almost 400 yards rushing, 26 TDs and only 5 INTs and a QB rating of 104.7. There is even a gift with a cheaper than dirt kicker who is 36/40 on field goals including 4 from 50+ yards and a 90% success rate. Oh...and over there in the corner I see a gift that contains a cornerback with 5 picks and 4 forced fumbles. Have fun opening them. We must all have been very good boys because Santa has been very good to us.

Alex might have one more game to go in the regular season, and definitely one more game to add to his totals. Hope the team fun celebrating the holidays. The team gave their fans a great present this year with back to back AFC West titles. And they're not done yet.

Reid dressed up as Santa during the postgame talk was great.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    Alex might have one more game to go in the regular season, and definitely one more game to add to his totals. Hope the team fun celebrating the holidays. The team gave their fans a great present this year with back to back AFC West titles.
    It will be interesting to see who Reid starts next week.

And they're not done yet.
    Yeah....we all know what the Chiefs plans for Alex are, but there is an old saying...."The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men Gang aft agley," And I suspect Alex fully intends to make it very difficult for the Chiefs to carry out their plans. I mean honestly...do you really trade or cut a QB who has just taken you to a Super Bowl for the first time in 48 years?

Reid dressed up as Santa during the postgame talk was great.
    Yes...that was CLASSIC! SO VERY FITTING!

MERRY CHRISTMAS CROWD!!!

The corner gift. I am still not sure on. It was defective, but we replaced it batteries and it seems to be working but there still may me a short in the wiring.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    The corner gift. I am still not sure on. It was defective, but we replaced it batteries and it seems to be working but there still may me a short in the wiring.
    I hear you. That why I put it in the corner.

This christmas brought us another gift...The Eagles beating the Raiders.

This christmas brought us another gift...The Eagles beating the Raiders.
    YUP! Now I just want to see the Chargers eliminated. I know we have beaten them twice already but I wouldn't want to see them in the playoffs. Not easy to beat the same team 3 times in a season.

but we could

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    It will be interesting to see who Reid starts next week.

Yeah....we all know what the Chiefs plans for Alex are, but there is an old saying...."The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men Gang aft agley," And I suspect Alex fully intends to make it very difficult for the Chiefs to carry out their plans. I mean honestly...do you really trade or cut a QB who has just taken you to a Super Bowl for the first time in 48 years?

Yes...that was CLASSIC! SO VERY FITTING!
    I'm on the fence about starting Alex or Mahomes next week. On one hand, Reid has benched the starters in favor of giving them some rest before the playoffs (when we started our backups against the Chargers a few years back) but I'm also thinking of the old saying "Dance with the one that brung ya."

Also believe in what Alex told the press about not expecting to be a Chief after this season. If that's the case, and that's the reason why Alex is having a career best season, let him keep racking up the yards and upping his trade value. If he gets us to a super bowl, and it's because of his play at QB there will be a lot more teams willing to pony up the money and draft picks at the trade table.

We've got Dorsey taking over the Browns, if they hire on Brad Childress as an offensive coordinator he'll be wanting to draft a QB to develop but can imagine he'd like a veteran QB to help that team build without tanking a season or scaring away what few fans the Browns have left. I'm not sure what their cap situation is, but they have draft picks to spare. If KC gets it's draft picks back, we'll be able to pick up a better no. 2 cornerback or pass rusher, and still get a better WR to add to the WR corps.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast