Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why I am happy.

Default Why I am happy.

The thing that keeps me semi-optimistic about my Chiefs is that we managed to score 22 points. That is a pretty signifigant improvement from our season average. It makes me feel like there is a glimmer of hope for salvaging this offense and getting to the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    The thing that keeps me semi-optimistic about my Chiefs is that we managed to score 22 points. That is a pretty signifigant improvement from our season average. It makes me feel like there is a glimmer of hope for salvaging this offense and getting to the playoffs.
    I hope so. We are pretty good. Just not consistant!

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    It helps that the rest of the AFCW teams scored less than their opponents as well.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Huard to TG in the front corner of the endzone was a thing of beauty!

I love OUR CHIEFS!!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

you guys still have a shot at the division title i mean look : broncos (suck) chargers (suck) raiders (i gotta say OKJ)
    :character00112:

Drives me nuts. We have the most prolific offense in the NFL and can't touch the playoffs. Now we have about the worst offense in the NFL and might make the playoffs 2 years in a row.

What is the point? We have ZERO chance in the playoffs this year.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    It helps that the rest of the AFCW teams scored less than their opponents as well.
    Doesn't say much about the strength of the AFC West.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Drives me nuts. We have the most prolific offense in the NFL and can't touch the playoffs. Now we have about the worst offense in the NFL and might make the playoffs 2 years in a row.

What is the point? We have ZERO chance in the playoffs this year.
    Like I said before: the way things are going we could actually go 8-8 and make the play-offs; how sad is that?

very sad.
    Thats the way its been in the NFC & AFC west divisions for a while..and it is sad..
    :character00112:

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Doesn't say much about the strength of the AFC West.

Like I said before: the way things are going we could actually go 8-8 and make the play-offs; how sad is that?
    Pretty sad when you consider 2 years ago we were 10-6 and were one of only 4 teams EVER to have that record and not make the playoffs.

Then last year we make it at 9-7??

Now we might do it with 8-8?

I believe this has come about because of the emergence of some powerhouse NFL teams that just don't lose but once or twice a year.

Parity in the NFL?

Meh!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I hated seeing us lose but I will admit at times we showed some improvement. That last minute TD given up and that INT killed us but all-in-all I thought we played a pretty okay game.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast