Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Playoffs?!?!

Default Playoffs?!?!

WE ARE IN!!!! I don't know how, but we are going to the playoffs!!!! I had nearly no hope, but here we are.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default Re: Playoffs?!?!

i guess i`ll find out what crow tastes like. never in my wildes dreams would i have thought this. saturday 3:30ct indy.

Un-freakin'-believable, ain't it?

chief31 wrote:
    Un-freakin'-believable, ain't it?
    Ditto!!!!!!!!

I am never so happy to be eating crow then I am right now!!!!!!!!!!!

can you say REMATCH! our defense is better than the colts and just run LJ 50 times if we have to. throw in acouple play actions to gonzo. i think this is a winable game.

wolfpack wrote:
    can you say REMATCH! our defense is better than the colts and just run LJ 50 times if we have to. throw in acouple play actions to gonzo. i think this is a winable game.
    That would be soooooooooooooooooooooo sweet!

I love it,espeacially since San Frannies, beat the Donk's on their home field, Love It, cna't you see the crocodile tears in Denver, when San Frannie kick that field goal in overtime, things erupted around my house. Bottom Line, stay positive until you are forced to go negative. When the Steelers beat the Bengals, I then begin to cross my fingers that some how San Francisco would come through and upset the Donks in their own back yard, and guess what San Frannie went to their house and upset them. Pardon me while I go Celebrate.

GO CHIEFS :hammer: Indy!!

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

kenny1937 wrote:
    I love it,espeacially since San Frannies, beat the Donk's on their home field, Love It, cna't you see the crocodile tears in Denver, when San Frannie kick that field goal in overtime, things erupted around my house. Bottom Line, stay positive until you are forced to go negative. When the Steelers beat the Bengals, I then begin to cross my fingers that some how San Francisco would come through and upset the Donks in their own back yard, and guess what San Frannie went to their house and upset them. Pardon me while I go Celebrate.

For me crow never tasted so sweet. I just can't believe that our season has been extended for at least one more week.

i was working down stairs when the old lady started to yell at me to get my butt upstairs that the 49`ners was getting ready to kick the game winner. after they made it she wanted to know how i wanted my crow cooked.

wolfpack wrote:
    i was working down stairs when the old lady started to yell at me to get my butt upstairs that the 49`ners was getting ready to kick the game winner. after they made it she wanted to know how i wanted my crow cooked.
    (GRIN) Tell her well done with Barbeque Sauce, then CELEBRATE!!

Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast