Thread: Chiefs curses....

Default Chiefs curses....

As we all know, in 2015 our Chiefs broke the 22 year playoff curse. Saturday we'll get the chance to break the 23 year home playoff curse. Let it be so please Lord. Let it be so. Is it Saturday yet?

Come what may I'm ready for some Chiefs football. Our history of home playoff games might not be that great, but that doesn't mean we can't set the tone for the future by taking care of the present. DESTROY THE TITANS THAT IS ALL

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    Come what may I'm ready for some Chiefs football. Our history of home playoff games might not be that great, but that doesn't mean we can't set the tone for the future by taking care of the present. DESTROY THE TITANS THAT IS ALL.
    Got that right! OUT-BLEEPING-STANDING! Destroy the Titans and move on to whoever is left! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

We are GOING TO DO THIS! We must advance. Like the fact we're @ Arrowhead. Pacing already. I hate 4:30 games. Come on Chiefs...Get it done!
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

Quote Originally Posted by KCMASS View Post
    We are GOING TO DO THIS! We must advance. Like the fact we're @ Arrowhead. Pacing already. I hate 4:30 games. Come on Chiefs...Get it done!
    I'm pacing too....started last night and it got so bad I had to drink whisky to put myself to sleep. Hopefully I will be so euphoric tonight that even whisky won't make me sleep.