Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast

Thread: ***Chiefs vs Titans Official Game Day Thread***

Default ***Chiefs vs Titans Official Game Day Thread***

The Playoffs!

***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Just listened to the final two minutes on the way home from work. Not sure I want to watch the DVR and find out what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post
    A microcosm of their season and entire history. No guts. Losers. Exactly why everyone says Alex Smith sucks. He can put up great stats but when it it comes down to performing well when it is critical ... he S*CKS. He's a mental cripple. The stinky Cheese S*CK. Serve up another tasty dish you F*ing Chefs!!!!
    A microcosm of Andy Reid. Sad thing is i dont think Clark Hunt has the balls to make a change. Didnt Reid ger an extension this year? Clark needs to grow a pair and atleast force reid to remoce himself completely from the offense. The whole team played pathetic in second half amd no excuse. The chiefs lost this game. The titans didnt win it at all. The chiefs just has no back bome and gave the game away. No excuse. 21-3 then to lose 21-22. You telling me we didnt habe one player ro step up to make one big play im the second half. I didnt watch the 2nd half but i know there was tons of chances for someone to make a play. Wim you lose by one point and sgutout im 2nd half any ine big play could have been the difference. I know Jones went out but was he that big of a lost that we couldnt stop them scoring anytime in the 2nd half? Anyone one offense couldnt make a play to atleast score 3 points in the 2nd half. I know we missed one feild goal but still should have had another shot atleast for a FG. This lost isnt in one player. Its a team lose and a hige lose for Reid. Reid needs to be gone but again sadly we know that wont happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    Just listened to the final two minutes on the way home from work. Not sure I want to watch the DVR and find out what happened.
    I have it on dvr as well. Il just delete it. The one time i dvr and was planning to watch the game as a whole and they blow it. I put this all on the play calling. Did reid take play calling back? It sounded like. Once again it sounds like hunt wasnt used and reid has a habbit of giving up on rb in games and then gets conservative. This is all on Reid. No excuses. And i dont want to hear reid in conference saying he has to do a better job. He says that every freaken time. When will he be held accountable? Naggy just blew his chance at a HC as well. No dsmn excuse and Reid better not make no excuse and say oh i have to do better. Freaken same old crap gets old real freaken fast.

So does anyone wsnt to sum up the 2nd half. Wjat happend and what went wrong so i dont have to go and watch the 2md half to really get a grip on what happened. From parts iv heard or seen id guess reid took over play calling and we know how many times reids play calling cost us games. Did we get conservative? Did we even attempt to be aggressive. Radio said we our biggest gain in 2nd half was 13 yrds and titans controlled time of possession. Spunds like our defense couldnt stop them. Spunds like 2nd half we had no adjustments and was shell shocked. But thats just my guess since i wasnt able to listen or watch 2nd half. Im betting my assumptions are close. Which Reid's reputation perty mucj gives it away.

a lot of screens and the defense could get off the field

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    a lot of screens and the defense could get off the field
    Sounds like reid play calling. Did you mean defense couldnt or could get off the field?

I put this on Alex Smith. Plays it too safe and gives up on plays too soon. Throw the ball and make a play!! Let your receivers make a play. The play calling didn't help but there's times Smith could've thrown it instead of taking a sack. Same old story, big lead and lose the game!! Only hope left is Mahomes!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2010chiefs View Post
    I put this on Alex Smith. Plays it too safe and gives up on plays too soon. Throw the ball and make a play!! Let your receivers make a play. The play calling didn't help but there's times Smith could've thrown it instead of taking a sack. Same old story, big lead and lose the game!! Only hope left is Mahomes!!
    How about we trade Reid and Smith to the Browns for a 1st rond pick. We might be sble to get more but id take lil jist to get rid of Reid.

I am so done with this team. The same thing again and again. I'm tired of it. Until they make changes I'm not watching again. That's girls song is so right.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    Sounds like reid play calling. Did you mean defense couldnt or could get off the field?
    Couldn't get off the field the titans first drive after the 2nd half kickoff was over 8 minutes