Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Just a thought.

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Falls Village, Ct
    Posts
    9,803
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 919
    Given: 2,585

    Default Just a thought.


    0 Not allowed!
    With Reid as Head Coach we have made the playoffs 4 out of 5 seasons and had a winning season every year. And actually won a playoff game. In the previous 16 years we only made the playoffs 4 times and didn't win once. No...it's not time to get rid of Reid.

  2. #11
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,406
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 974
    Given: 107

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    And we have to play the vikes next year
    We don't have the Vikes we have the NFC west next year
    What is a TopekaRoy?

  3. #12
    Member Since
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    5,778
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 351
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    oh yeah well its a good thing then cause they would kill us

  4. #13
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    29,173
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 345
    Given: 671

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I read "early prediction" and thought this needed to be stickied for future reference.

  5. #14
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Falls Village, Ct
    Posts
    9,803
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 919
    Given: 2,585

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I read "early prediction" and thought this needed to be stickied for future reference.
    Now you are putting me "on the spot" there Chiefster! Would you do me a favor please? Go out and shoot a crow in case I get hungry after week 17 next year.

  6. #15
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    29,173
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 345
    Given: 671

    Default


    1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Now you are putting me "on the spot" there Chiefster! Would you do me a favor please? Go out and shoot a crow in case I get hungry after week 17 next year.
    LOL! Will do.

  7. #16
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    29,173
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 345
    Given: 671

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    With Reid as Head Coach we have made the playoffs 4 out of 5 seasons and had a winning season every year. And actually won a playoff game. In the previous 16 years we only made the playoffs 4 times and didn't win once. No...it's not time to get rid of Reid.
    You are correct sir; it's not time to get rid of Reid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Just a thought or 2...
    By dbolan in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 10:51 PM
  2. Just a thought
    By marloweopatchiefs in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 10:56 PM
  3. Just a thought....
    By honda522 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 01:54 AM
  4. Just a thought
    By bigpoppachief in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 04:27 PM
  5. just the thought of it....
    By anaeelbackwards in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 11:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •