Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Free agents (of note) - Who do we sign? Who do we let go.

Default Free agents (of note) - Who do we sign? Who do we let go.

Bennie Logan
    Dustin Colquitt
    Anthony Sherman
    Tyler Bray
    CJ Spiller
    Jarvis Jenkins
    Rakeem Nunes-Roches
    Ramik Wilson
    Phillip Gaines
    De'Anthony Thomas
    Kevin Pierre-Lewis
    Zack Fulton
    Kenneth Acker
    Stephan Charles
    Terrance Mitchell
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    Im not totally sold on bray either but i think reid would be ok with him. Id rather have bray than chase daniels. Im thinking we will draft a late round qb. I dont know all the fa qbs available so maybe a fa qb thats similar to mahomes or atleast where we wont have to change our whole offense.
    I would've said Foles but he is playing for a SB Shot so no way he comes to be a backup

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    I would've said Foles but he is playing for a SB Shot so no way he comes to be a backup
    Yeah i always felt foles was a starting caliber qb.

I can see jets, browns, buffalo, jaguars, cardinals, or even denver going after foles.

Im not totally sold on bray either but i think reid would be ok with him. Id rather have bray than chase daniels. Im thinking we will draft a late round qb. I dont know all the fa qbs available so maybe a fa qb thats similar to mahomes or atleast where we wont have to change our whole offense.
    I just wish we actually knew something about Bray...other than what was it???? 4 plays against Denver?

Logan Woodside would be a good later round pick from Toledo 6'2 215 lbs 28 TD's to 8 INT
    Hard not to like those numbers. Does he have any mobility?

Yeah i always felt foles was a starting caliber qb.

I can see jets, browns, buffalo, jaguars, cardinals, or even denver going after foles.
    Foles is a tricky situation. If overthecap.com is right he is still under contract for 2018 at a cap hit of $7.6 million with $5.4 million in dead money if they cut him. And that is further complicated by the fact that he's done pretty well stepping in for Wentz. If he takes them to the Super Bowl I don't see them cutting him but they might trade him for a low draft pick just to get rid of his cap hit. I don't see us getting him but if we could I think he'd be a good long term backup although an expensive one.

Logan Woodside would be a good later round pick from Toledo 6'2 215 lbs 28 TD's to 8 INT
    Why not? We did pretty good drafting from Toledo last year...

I have an outside the box idea if we let Demetrius Harris go. I would try and sign TE Coby Fleener. He isn't as dynamic as he once was, but... Hear me out as the #2 TE he wouldn't have to be think of him as Dunn was to Gonzalez a dependable backup.

2nd is we have a weapon in waiting not on the 53 man roster this year who has the best hands of all our WR's and the speed and working with Mahomes in practice. If any of you Google Gehrig Deiter from Alabama you will like this one he could become our #2 WR

2nd is we have a weapon in waiting not on the 53 man roster this year who has the best hands of all our WR's and the speed and working with Mahomes in practice. If any of you Google Gehrig Deiter from Alabama you will like this one he could become our #2 WR
    He looks like he has potential.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123