Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chiefs sign new CB

Default Chiefs sign new CB

http://www.chiefs.com/news/article-2...1-ada82775bd14

Looks like they are making a huge effort to help the defense this year. Already making a couple of moves
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    I guess. I hope we trade peters amd bring in some free agent cb. I think there are a few good ones.
    Why?
    Just because he knelt and didn't disrespect the flag it isn't about the flag Jason everyone can see that, he did nothing wrong constitutionally

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    Why?
    Just because he knelt and didn't disrespect the flag it isn't about the flag Jason everyone can see that, he did nothing wrong constitutionally
    Thats your opinion. I have my right to my opinion and my beliefs. Flag isnt about flag doesnt make sense. Soldiers who doed come back drapped over with the flag. Tjats a fact. When i stand for the flag i stand for the fallen and thats what i always believed. Its my way of paying tribute to the fallen wjo fought fir our frerdom throughout history. If you dont like my beliefs then you can kiss my a.... shame on all of you who diminished and twisted what the flag stands for. Its the one thing that is suppose to unite us. But guess kapernick who picted cops as pigs poisoned yall minds and the flag.

Their are also other ways to honor these folks not just the flag Jason is all I'm saying

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    Their are also other ways to honor these folks not just the flag Jason is all I'm saying
    There are other times and places to kneel. What did the flag ever do to them for them to protest during the national anthem? Like i said in other places if they want to kneel anyothwr rime i will join and kneel with them. But they're destroying the one thing that suppose to unite us.
    When you try ro make a point you do something thats relates to that issue. Of you protest cops thwn you do something towards cops not the flag. Go kneel at a police station or in front of a cop. You direct the protest at thw direction that your fighting for. If its prison reform then go kneel in front of a prison or something related to the issue. Kap just wanted attention. Hell if he was serious about making a difference he would habe quit the nfl and would becime a cop to make a difference feom within. That would be a more powerful and respected thing to do.

and I believe its not about the flag and well leave it at that, I don't stand for the anthem anymore at sporting events anymore because it physically hurts me to do so
    Last edited by Chiefs4life24; 02-19-2018 at 12:29 AM.

In other news another name floating out their on the radar is CB Trumaine Johnson but he would probably be expensive

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12