Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rams and chiefs close to a deal

Default Rams and chiefs close to a deal

Could be announced as early today trading Marcus Peters to the rams.

Every Chiefs fan I've read is pissed saying we got screwed on this deal if that is all we got

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    Every Chiefs fan I've read is pissed saying we got screwed on this deal if that is all we got
    Well im not pissed. We got rid of a kneeler, a hot head, diva, and im willimg to beat he would have boycott next year for a new contract demanded top dollar. Besides tje kneeling i dont want our break the bank for a cb. Also reports he requested the trade. And only 3 teams were interested which tells ypu something but also limits your asking price.

I think we will sign a fee good cbs during FA that wont break the bank.

I doubt it Jason. I still think he was a top player and anything less shouldn't have even been entertained in a trade. To me this is a bad trade, but you got what you wanted even when it makes us fundamentally weaker even you can see that. Nobody will match his production

I think Peters wanted out. And, I think, Hunt and Reid wanted him out. And I think Peters wanted to go back home - back to Cali. Chiefs made it happen.
    Mutual separation agreement imo.
    Great player - toxic personality. Not a good fit on a defense in total rebuild mode. Just can't have a disgruntled player *****ing and yelling at coaches while new players are being brought in.

i would be really disappointed if you guys are not upset if we got screwed on this trade

I think we probably did get screwed in this trade. I think this is partly Hunt/Reid shaking off Dorsey. Dorsey knew about the sideline tantrums at Washington. He knew he got thrown off the team. Took him anyway, after 17 other teams decided he wasn't worth the risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    I doubt it Jason. I still think he was a top player and anything less shouldn't have even been entertained in a trade. To me this is a bad trade, but you got what you wanted even when it makes us fundamentally weaker even you can see that. Nobody will match his production
    Yes i got what i wanted. Yes it will be hard to match his rurnover prodution. But also how many times he lost his cool and houston had to hold him back on the feild or on sidelines? Hecrief more then eli manning.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12