Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rams and chiefs close to a deal

Default Rams and chiefs close to a deal

Could be announced as early today trading Marcus Peters to the rams.

What is the compensation gonna be it better be good for one of the best CB in the league

A package of draft picks is beimg reported. At ine time DE quinn was in the mix but guess he isnt now. I think Quinn and a pick would have been good. Just wonder whats their definition of package of draft picks look like. But il admit im excited about the trade. We wont have any kneelers. Make fun of me all you want but flag means alot to me. But beaides that i dint want to break the bank on him next year anyways.

What is the compensation gonna be it better be good for one of the best CB in the league

Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    It spunds like it will be. Bit it depends on wjat they define as package of draft picks. I kinda wish they got De/olb quinn like thet originally wanted. Im still trying to find out but no one has leaked what the compensation yet.

Also there a story out now that peters requested a trade after the playoff game. Said her source is good and has never been wrong.

Yeah I saw that as well

I look at it this way our defense sucked last year with peters. Fuller deviates some of the production loss. We have a young qb that we need to surround talent around why not get the extra picks and half rebuild while hill,kelce and hunt still have prime years in them as well as Jones and Ragland. Realistically if they play their cards right two years from now we could be the real deal. Next year will probably be a learning but productive year for this young team.

ive seen potentially no 1st round pick is involved or 2nd round pick this year as the Rams have no 2nd round pick this year. Could be A few middle round picks this year and next year if that's the case this is a loss and a Fail for Veach

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    ive seen potentially no 1st round pick is involved or 2nd round pick this year as the Rams have no 2nd round pick this year. Could be A few middle round picks this year and next year if that's the case this is a loss and a Fail for Veach
    Yeah iv heard a 2 3rd rnd with 4th and a 6th. Bit its all speculation. The konger they hide the compensation the less i think we got. But only 3 teams interested in peters i think says alot that other teams know hes trouble.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast