Thread: Chiefs at home, versus the Broncos

Default Chiefs at home, versus the Broncos

Will the Chiefs be able to maintain their first-place seating, after the Broncos play in Arrowhead? Or will they fall to the Broncos?
    Last edited by chief31; 11-06-2007 at 10:56 AM.

They will beat the Broncs at home.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

If the Chiefs lose to the Broncos, then Herm sees the light and makes sweeping changes including Drummond, Huard, Bring in new O-Line and clean up around the corners (Law), then I ask is it really a loss.

I wouldn't be able to show my face if we lost to the Broncos as home.

I hate the Broncos.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    If the Chiefs lose to the Broncos, then Herm sees the light and makes sweeping changes including Drummond, Huard, Bring in new O-Line and clean up around the corners (Law), then I ask is it really a loss.
    I am bad with names, so I'll just call you WRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    So I assume that you will be rooting against the Chiefs as a whole? lol.

But I must add that there doesn't appear to be anything that could be done, as far as bringing in subs along the O-line. The only thing that I see would be the possibility of replacing Wiegmann.

Rudy Niswanger is bigger and probably stronger that Wiegmann. But certainly not as athletic.

The rest of the backups that we had are gone. They all got cut, to start the season. Kevin Sampson got the axe, and so did Tre Stallings, (The guy that Will Shields was talking so well about during training camp.) I'm not sure why either got the axe, but they are gone. Stallings may have gone to the practice squad. I don't know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

But I must add that there doesn't appear to be anything that could be done, as far as bringing in subs along the O-line. The only thing that I see would be the possibility of replacing Wiegmann.

Rudy Niswanger is bigger and probably stronger that Wiegmann. But certainly not as athletic.

The rest of the backups that we had are gone. They all got cut, to start the season. Kevin Sampson got the axe, and so did Tre Stallings, (The guy that Will Shields was talking so well about during training camp.) I'm not sure why either got the axe, but they are gone. Stallings may have gone to the practice squad. I don't know for sure.
    I read the same thing. He is gonna be the future of the Chiefs at center though.

Just hope he has the ability to run the offense, because we ain't calling audibles, and the coaches are calling poor decisions against defenses.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

As far as rooting against the Chiefs, absolutely not, but if fate (and the Donks) deals the Chiefs a loss and we are better for it, then well maybe I would find some solace, Although I just dont think I could handle a loss to the donks under any circumstances.

Tre Stallings is on the practice squad, maybe if we have to put LJ on the IR then that would be a good activation. Even if he was on inactive some, he would get more time with the team, I think.